Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates (25892 Views)

'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) / Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate / Tambuwal Leads As Okowa, Wike, Ikpeazu, Fayemi In Race For Peace Achievers Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by Albert0011(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
chyckxx:

that makes sense. as long as y’all don’t address us as delta igbo. where are you from? i’m utagba uno/ onicha ukwuani.
From ukwuani LGA umutu
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by chyckxx(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Albert0011:
From ukwuani LGA umutu
that’s nice, bro.
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by Albert0011(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
chyckxx:
that’s nice, bro.
Yea u welcome.
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by erumena(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shalomc:

Delta State has gotten a refined gentleman as governor. Thanks.

This is not the Delta of my dreams!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by Tareq1105: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
kingphilip:
And to think some indigenes of the state had hope in some of the opposition party candidate that came out is disheartening.

Before Nigeria go better e go tey but I sure say e go better for my lifetime

If na APC governor now ...........idiots!
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by Tareq1105: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sholaco:
He should not settle them, i have been saying it times without number that politics in Nigeria is a business! sad .....they all placed their personal interest above the interest of the country and the masses are nothing to them.

Where were you guys when Saraki gathered the same CUPP (45 parties) and was addressing them here in Abuja on how to sack APC and Buhari?

The CUPP later adopted Atikulooooter and Papa Deceiving Pikin (PDP) as its 2019 candidate.

We shouted then that Atiku settled them but you guys said we were lying.

We all can see the whole truth now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by BusinessHub1: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
ProudDick:

I don't care where you are from. Just tell your people to stay the Bleep where they are and stop coming to constitute nuisances in Lagos. Lagos is congested enough.
Now you sound like an e-diot, a big one. You are miserable enough so I will pass...bye. Ebot
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by Biodun556(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Truefaith:

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/23/are-you-a-catholic/

Can a true representative of Christ honour the book that denigrates the Lord Jesus Christ?

Or are we not seeing the hand of Satan boldly displayed in the Roman Catholic church?

Who will you believe? The Author of the Bible or the mere men in the Roman Catholic church?

The pop knows more than you. He has direct and raw knowledge of what you call your religion. He is closer to the source. Is your bible not written in English?

Point of correction. It is authors of the bilbe and not author.

Jesus knew nothing about what you call bible.

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by ProudDick: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Now you sound like an e-diot, a big one. You are miserable enough so I will pass...bye. Ebot

I can see your life is bitter and you need someone to pour out your frustration. I never quoted you in the first place and I wonder how you wandered in my mention. Now fvck off you slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by BusinessHub1: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
ProudDick:

I can see your life is bitter and you need someone to pour out your frustration. I never quoted you in the first place and I wonder how you wandered in my mention. Now fvck off you slowpoke.
Two things are involve here: it’s either your memory is so poor that u forget even your name or lies were injected into your blood if you say you never quoted me. For real?
I said Lagos is a slum n you quoted me now you are crying. I don’t roll with f**lish demented brain like you who is hiding somewhere in Lagos bridge cos their destiny has been rubbish by their slave master. Just get a life you hear? You go Dey ok. Unam ikot
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by baratech: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by ProudDick: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Two things are involve here: it’s either your memory is so poor that u forget even your name or lies were injected into your blood if you say you never quoted me. For real?
I said Lagos is a slum n you quoted me now you are crying. I don’t roll with f**lish demented brain like you who is hiding somewhere in Lagos bridge cos their destiny has been rubbish by their slave master. Just get a life you hear? You go Dey ok. Unam ikot

Stop crying fool. If Lagos is a slum, tell your villagers to stop coming. I hope you are not in Lagos doing the maid your people are known for.
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by BusinessHub1: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
ProudDick:

Stop crying fool. If Lagos is a slum, tell your villagers to stop coming. I hope you are not in Lagos doing the maid your people are known for.
I live comfortably in Abuja, bye bro.
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by ProudDick: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
BusinessHub1:

I live comfortably in Abuja, bye bro.

Good for you.
Re: Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates by leofab(f): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Truefaith:

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/23/are-you-a-catholic/

Can a true representative of Christ honour the book that denigrates the Lord Jesus Christ?

Or are we not seeing the hand of Satan boldly displayed in the Roman Catholic church?

Who will you believe? The Author of the Bible or the mere men in the Roman Catholic church?
mumu; so you knew more than the people that brought the religion to you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order / El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.