Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,395 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) (3755 Views)

Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Herdsmen: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

This is simple.

The matter should have remained a business matter between 2 parties even if they had to go to court.

And indeed, the matter had been in court for years before the media angle was introduced into the case in 2017.

Even if Innoson thought a media approach would be good for his brand, he should have contained it within the scope of a stealing bank versus a cheated business owner matter.

GTBank cannot escape paying if judgement is final and not in their favour.

Perfect..
Innoson media approach .. brought in tribal difference..and blew it.
...but somehow..he got the attention he needed.. paid the consequence( .insults abuse tribal assult..) ..and won his case.

Still not the best... But he won.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by id4rill(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Someone should tell F.F.K to keep quiet :- lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]...... Always looking for attention.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

You've truly got jokes concerning the bold text.

Did you expect a bank with a 2018 profit of N215.6b to be hyperventilating over N8b judgement?

Innoson is the one that truly should be making the noise, because that money will transform his life and businesses. He has been the one making this a media trial and tribal issue.

This has been a tribal issue for Igbos for reasons best known to them?

In fact, everything is a tribal contest for the Igbo.

May you continually be endowed with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Shinjitsu: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

Did you expect a bank with a 2018 profit of N215.6b to be hyperventilating over N8b judgement?

Innoson is the one that truly should be making the noise, because that money will transform his life and businesses. He has been the one making this a media trial and tribal issue.

Yes everything is tribal contest for the igbo because we are not liked in Nigeria so we stand together to fight who ever trys to Bleep with us o yeah

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by peeps4u: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

I don't agree with FFK though, but your reasoning and argument is quite laughable. So because Innoson fought for his money, he is assumed poor and he needs the money to change his life?

LOL, guess GTB also needs Innoson's money to change its lives hence holding to the money and refusing to pay?

In your mentality, innoson shouldn't have fought for the money if its life was okay, abi?

Bizmen don't think this way. You fight to get every kobo that belongs to you, not allowing anyone or banks cheat you.

BTW, don't greet me with IPOB rhetorics, I'm omo osun.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by bender79: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
FFK always looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Herdsmen:

Forget rant..una hatred toward innocent was here online...I don't dig shit..

Una abuse this man.. insults..call am crooeven abuse the tribe ..

Now e don change..you dey come online to rant 8 billion na small money...to GTB..oga go tell GTB say 8 billion na small money to them...
Go tell CBN that

Meanwhile weda na south or east bank acess be...no be my business..
I'm happy innoson won his case and GTB will pay him 8billion naira...I don't care which branch he wants collect..

Wise men are from the east ..if you wan call them igbos na you Sabi....no be me talk am..

Mnyd you na with daily interest...

Herdsmen
They are going about tarnishing Innoson's name.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Group_vs_GTBank_fraud_case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Herdsmen:

Perfect..
Innoson media approach .. brought in tribal difference..and blew it.
...but somehow..he got the attention he needed.. paid the consequence( .insults abuse tribal assult..) ..and won his case.

Still not the best..

Innoson went to media when they used EFCC to assault him and his family
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2019
You just know FEMI no get sense
StOla:

What manner of fallacious statement did I just read above?

Is FFK an illiterate that does not know what the case or judgement is about, to have come to a conclusion that such a giant bank has been taken over because of N8b or that the MD has lost his job?

Na so dem dey use N8b "buy" company wey get weight tanda for ground? A GTBank whose 2018 profit was N215.6b, with a 2017 profit of N197.7b?

FFK should explain how does a failed attempt on a single branch in Anambra amount to a take over of GTBank, that he is now commiserating with a Segun Agbaje that has "lost his bank" and "lost his job"?

Eekun Eke!

I don't even have time to ponder on his insinuations about the MD being used, for daring to put up a fight over a matter that would result to a loss of revenue for the bank.

All these foolish name droppers trying to feel relevant in matters they are so distant from.

If Dele Momodu is not calling someone his friend, FFK is calling someone his cousin or aburo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/2019/03/07/gtbank-records-n215bn-pre-tax-profit-in-2018/

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Westtimeline: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

I can see that you are hurt that despite all your attempts in 2018, GTBank profit still grew from N197b to N215b.

My Igbo brother, na wetin you gain on top your wicked tribal agenda of punishment?

While a whole Igbo tribe was attempting to punish Yoruba GTBank in 2018, Igbo Diamond Bank was collapsing, only to be rescued and bought over by students of Yoruba banking.

In fact, the major condition was that the Igbo MD who was incompetent must go, before a rescue of the Igbo bank will be sanctioned.
That diamond bank has been officially closed.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Westtimeline: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Herdsmen:

You see playing the victim is not an option here..won't make GTB no pay innoson 8 billion..my Yoruba friend..
They must pay..

If diamond merge ..not my business..even if una zenith all banks is not my business..
GTB must pay igboman 8 billion...and na must.. grin

Atleast next time ..Lagos ibadan express go stop media trial..and no be to the run mouth carelessly..
Infact .. innoson should sue for libel too...

My Yoruba friend..
8 billion is huge sum..even to a country..

I understand your pains..but I get help you.
Yoruba man has bought over Igboman diamond bank.

You have to deal with that my igbo friend.

8billion is not a huge some to a bank like GTB that made 215billion in 2018. Is like giving 8naira from 215naira.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by DabuIIIT: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Westtimeline:

8billion is not a huge some to a bank like GTB that made 215billion in 2018. Is like giving 8naira from 215naira.

Abeg somebody should give this one chop money

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by StOla: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Yes everything is tribal contest for the igbo because we are not liked in Nigeria so we stand together to fight who ever trys to Bleep with us o yeah

So you agree your tribe suffers from a victim/persecution complex?

What did you do for others to despise you?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by lawbabs: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mystick:

He used the name former because he believes that the bank is already taken by Innoson and the MD in such situation can not retain his position and job.
But I think he is too fast to make such conclusion.

Oh I get it... It's pure pokenosing. He is not even aware of the facts yet. This isn't the first time Innoson is playing pranks on GTBank. We only need to wait to see where this is leading to... M
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by bluefilm: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2019
This mad FFK just knows how to say the right things that gets my IPOB Jews to start masturbating in a second!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Amatarasha(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Herdsmen:
I can feel the pains of west

Paying one naira to an igbo man dey boldlyabuse..even One of the mods..made some ugly comment... concerning this.

Hope the find the grace to handle this lost..
Stola has been going from thread to thread to tell us a big bank of billions of dollars..like we all care..

The Koko is that GTB bank lost a case..
Ugly ..Yoruba man lost to igbo.. let's no pretend..we all know the sentiments...

8billion no be here...even if you like get trillions of dollars...
Money na money..

Sorry for the uncommon pain..we undey
The tribal mod any one he founds wanting here will go 4 in for 6months ban
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by RichBoy247: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2019
StOla:

What manner of fallacious statement did I just read above?

Is FFK an illiterate that does not know what the case or judgement is about, to have come to a conclusion that such a giant bank has been taken over because of N8b or that the MD has lost his job?

Na so dem dey use N8b "buy" company wey get weight tanda for ground? A GTBank whose 2018 profit was N215.6b, with a 2017 profit of N197.7b?

FFK should explain how does a failed attempt on a single branch in Anambra amount to a take over of GTBank, that he is now commiserating with a Segun Agbaje that has "lost his bank" and "lost his job"?

Eekun Eke!

I don't even have time to ponder on his insinuations about the MD being used, for daring to put up a fight over a matter that would result to a loss of revenue for the bank.

All these foolish name droppers trying to feel relevant in matters they are so distant from.

If Dele Momodu is not calling someone his friend, FFK is calling someone his cousin or aburo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/2019/03/07/gtbank-records-n215bn-pre-tax-profit-in-2018/

FFK was sent to England by his late father to study law. Instead of staying in class nd learning, FFK was always indoors fuccking Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by mabea: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2019
Westtimeline:

Did i just hear you say yoruba man? Access bank is owned by an Igbo man from Rivers State.
I hate all these tribal dick measurement but i feel compelled to correct you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by mabea: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2019
lawbabs:

Oh I get it... It's pure pokenosing. He is not even aware of the facts yet. This isn't the first time Innoson is playing pranks on GTBank. We only need to wait to see where this is leading to... M
What pranks i guess there's another apex court in nigeria other than the supreme court
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Warned Segun Agbaje(gtbank) by Shinjitsu: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
StOla:

So you agree your tribe suffers from a victim/persecution complex?

What did you do for others to despise you?

Because we are the most successful tribe in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

'nigeria Must Apology To The Igbos For The Genocide Committed Against Them' / Witness Says Jonah Jang Breached Process In Obtaining N2.079bn SUBEB Loan / Is Nigeria Secretly Funding Unrest In Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.