Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Workforce Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Assessment (1061 Views)

Workforce Hr Operations Executive Assessment Invitation / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Assessment by Petfemiite: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Dear Applicant,
Kindly check your mail for an online test invite for the Ecob/\nk Entry Level Recruitment. The test will only be active on Sunday from 5 - 6PM.

I received this text yesterday, who else receive such message or know how to go about it or have past questions and answers
Re: Workforce Assessment by olaniyihafis: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2019
I did receive it too.... however, I'm yet to get any mail from workforce as promised.
Have you gotten any mail from them ??
Re: Workforce Assessment by olaniyihafis: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Petfemiite:
Dear Applicant,
Kindly check your mail for an online test invite for the Ecob/\nk Entry Level Recruitment. The test will only be active on Sunday from 5 - 6PM.

I received this text yesterday, who else receive such message or know how to go about it or have past questions and answers

Reach out to me @ olaniyiabdulhafis@yahoo.com lemme send some workforce materials to you.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Assessment by aredbros: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Petfemiite:
This is Crazy!! - TRAFFIC doesn't get any BETTER than This!
Come claim YOUR 50,000 Free Ad Credits!
YOURS FREEEEEEE! To Claim Your Free Followers Click Here
Re: Workforce Assessment by corper12: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
olaniyihafis:

Reach out to me @ olaniyiabdulhafis@yahoo.com lemme send some workforce materials to you.
olaniyihafis:

olaniyihafis:

I am writing this test too.

Anyone with the idea of likely questions for workforce test should please share with me : radepegba@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Assessment by akinyeleaa: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
olaniyihafis:
I did receive it too.... however, I'm yet to get any mail from workforce as promised.
Have you gotten any mail from them ??
I didn't get the mail too o, up till this moment, I never see mail. and the test is supposed to be tomorrow. no number or mail wey person fit reach them too
Re: Workforce Assessment by Otidayor28: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mobile msgs r bin sent with a link to d test n login details
Re: Workforce Assessment by abimbola74(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Got the text but yet to receive the mail
Re: Workforce Assessment by Tyty11(f): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Have you done it?? How was it
corper12:
[color=#770077][/color]

I am writing this test too.

Anyone with the idea of likely questions for workforce test should please share with me : radepegba@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Assessment by corper12: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tyty11:
Have you done it?? How was it

it didn't go too well.

I ran out of time ( ended during the verbal test)

Workforce test seems simple but they didn't put instructions as to which test will come first and duration.
(unlike SHL)

I clicked start and the numerical test came out.

I thought the 30minutes was just for the numeric, not until I finished it and it automatically went to the verbal reasoning, where I used the remaining time up, and thus, making the test really difficult to pass.
Re: Workforce Assessment by Tyty11(f): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
It's understandable, I almost fell into the same mistake too
corper12:

it didn't go too well.

I ran out of time ( ended during the verbal test)

Workforce test seems simple but they didn't put instructions as to which test will come first and duration.
(unlike SHL)

I clicked start and the numerical test came out.

I thought the 30minutes was just for the numeric, not until I finished it and it automatically went to the verbal reasoning, where I used the remaining time up, and thus, making the test really difficult to pass.

Re: Workforce Assessment by kesbat(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
P

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Diaries Limited / Oyo State Recruitment For Non - Ibadan Residence / Sales Representative (URGENT VACANCY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.