Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

#innosontakesovergtb Trends Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online (2631 Views)

Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online / Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by raker300: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2019
This hashtag has been trending for almost 12 hours now

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by raker300: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Those that ravenously attacked innoson and called him all sorts of names should apologize

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Writh of Fifa
Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by raker300: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerians funny sha

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by helinues: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2019
I thought you guys closed down your accounts when the case was still hot?

Even someone with 3k balance will also be threatening of closing down his/her account...lol

1 Like

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by GolDRoger: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2019
How the table has turn
innoson was on the defensive the lasr time
and now??
Should i tell him congrats? cheesy
coz na great coup

1 Like

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by raker300: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2019
GolDRoger:
How the table has turn
innoson was on the defensive the lasr time
and now??
Should i tell him congrats? cheesy
coz na great coup
the God of innoson is the God that uses an egg to crack palm kernel just to embarrass the stone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Most Nigerian youths are draft!

N9b debt can't close GTB down, mind you, their capital base is over 25billion naira

4 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Herdsmen: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2019
We're getting there..

Our judiciary should be encouraged..kudos to the judiciary..

God bless Nigeria..
Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by BlackfireX: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Innoson abeg. Forgive....no vex.
Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by raker300: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Lucid1:

N9b debt can't close GTB down, mind you, their capital base is over 25billion naira
capital base is different from liquid cash.

Capital base is with CBN and is kept should a bank go under, the said money is used to pay off customers and shareholders ONLY.

Liquid cash on the other hand is physical cash in the bank.

16 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by SpaceTour: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2019
This will definitely affect GTB so much that their customer base will dwindle so fast. GTB made a very big mistake fighting this guy. By Monday most depositors will start rushing to withdraw their money.

9 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2019
So many daft nigerians. What is 8b to a bank worth 3trillion.wasted education

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2019
They shud visit fifa court then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Unlimitk(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2019
A bank worth billions of naira if not trillions is scared cos of 8billion naira?

This is y as a Yoruba I prefer yoto do business with Hausa,because an Hausa won't try to use sense for me

Well I blame gtb for allowing their name to b dragged through d mud by Igbos illiterate.

The only branches that innoson can even take over is the one in anambra

Seeing all those illiterates exposing their ignorance is something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ChristianNorth: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Lucid1:

9 billion can close down 450 branches. 9 billion is 36% of 25 billion. It can cripple any bank.

12 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ChristianNorth: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
So many daft nigerians. What is 8b to a bank worth 3trillion.wasted education
9 billion can cripple any bank, use your head. Anyway, it can takeover 450 branch buildings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ednut1(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

9 billion can cripple any bank, use your head. Anyway, it can takeover 450 branch buildings.
the banl had 170n profit after tax in 2017. What is 9b to it
Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

9 billion can close down 450 branches. 9 billion is 36% of 25 billion. It can cripple any bank.
Can you help me out, I heard innoson is interested in 50% ownership in some other thread, I mean it's 9billion, is 9billion enough to seek for 50% ownership, i believe top tier banks in nigeria are valued at over a billion dollars or so. so why would a N9billion debt cripple gtb. So whats the fuss about, 9 billion is large but not large enough to cripple gtb or even seek 50% ownership of the bank.

see below..

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ChristianNorth: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
the banl had 170n profit after tax in 2017. What is 9b to it
You forgot to add that most of that money will be plunged back into the business for the next 12 months. In fact only 2.4 billion from that money was paid as divdends.

2 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ChristianNorth: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Can you help me out, I heard innoson is interested in 50% ownership in some other thread, I mean it's 9billion, is 9billion enough to seek for 50% ownership, i believe top tier banks in nigeria are valued at over a billion dollars or so. so why would a N9billion debt cripple gtb. So whats the fuss about, 9 billion is large but not large enough to cripple gtb or even seek 50% ownership of the bank.

see below..
2017 was GTB's most profitable year, but it paid only 2.4 billion in dividends.

Innoson is not seeking for 50% ownership. Baba no get that kind money.

1 Like

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Yorubaskullmine: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:
A bank worth billions of naira if not trillions is scared cos of 8billion naira?

This is y as a Yoruba I prefer yoto do business with Hausa,because an Hausa won't try to use sense for me

Well I blame gtb for allowing their name to b dragged through d mud by Igbos illiterate.

[/s]The thing pain am big.

9 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Mystick: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Innoson really played fast one on this guys. But he can't take over the bank or get anything close to the 50% share he is looking for.
Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

GTB has over 9b being owed to them in the form of long term loans given out and they're still balling. Check their end of year acoounts

I agree that 9b can cripple a bank but GTB isn't that bank.

2 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by BaaleOko: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:

Rants of a worthless piece of sh.it, who even knows your miserable a.s.s exists?? . Case of a butterfly that thinks itself a bird.

12 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2019
helinues:
I thought you guys closed down your accounts when the case was still hot?

Even someone with 3k balance will also be threatening of closing down his/her account...lol

I don't know how you guys think. One man can't control the Igbo people. What can control the Igbo is an ideology.

2 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Westtimeline: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Take over my foot. You think GT is Diamond bank?
Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by raker300: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Westtimeline:
Take over my foot. You think GT is Diamond bank?
come and stop innoson nah

2 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by ChristianNorth: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lucid1:

GTB has over 9b being owed to them in the form of long term loans given out and they're still balling. Check their end of year acoounts

I agree that 9b can cripple a bank but GTB isn't that bank.
No, it is not their money but customers deposits

6 Likes

Re: #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online by Westtimeline: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
raker300:
come and stop innoson nah
Go and give Innoson na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is MKO Abiola's Wealth Legitimate Or Blood Money? / Yuletide: Ugwuanyi Tasks Council Chairmen, Security Agencies On Alertness / #okadaban: Students Seen Behind A Truck Going To School In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.