Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday (1157 Views)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY is all excited as he took to his Instagram page few minutes ago to celebrate his beautiful wife, Mabel, who turned a year older today.

He wrote;

'In the last 16 years of knowing my friend, sister and lovely wife, i have used every adjective in the world to describe how invaluable she is to me. Today i want you all to join me in celebrating her today by borrowing me another perfect adjective. Happy birthday to the very scintillating and forever beautiful @midas_interiors. May the good lord continue to bless you with everything that brings you joy.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/comedian-ay-celebrates-his-wife-on-her-birthday.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by jo2222(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2019
i begin to wonder if na d same Nigeria when I dey na all dis celebrities dem dey
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Hbd mama
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2019
jo2222:
i begin to wonder if na d same Nigeria when I dey na all dis celebrities dem dey

Na the same ooo. But sometimes you might see someone bring flashy online but what they are going through behind the scenes is another story entirely. Just work hard, pray and network towards the right people.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by jo2222(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2019
sexybaby22:

Na the same ooo. But sometimes you might see someone bring flashy online but what they are going through behind the scenes is another story entirely. Just work hard, pray and network towards the right people.
part of what you said are true but I doubt the work hard in Nigeria, but am still young so I still have to see what the country have for me
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by nonye6194: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2019
the quantity of fabric on that hand of AY's wife go reach to sew up and down for Aki and paw paw.

even remain to sew cap and handkerchiefgrin
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Okayng: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2019
Happy Birthday

(1) (Reply)

"Free My Guys"—Burnaboy Begs EFCC As He Performs Without Zlatan's Zanku Dance / #bbnaija: Gedoni Claims He Is On Medication After Eviction From The House / See Dencia Reaction As Mercy Immerged Bbn Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.