Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nysc: How Boring Are S.a.e.d Lectures During Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc: How Boring Are S.a.e.d Lectures During Camp (496 Views)

I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / Plus-Size NYSC Corps Member Cries Like A Baby During Camp Drilling (Pics) / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc: How Boring Are S.a.e.d Lectures During Camp by LordScent(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Camp life is sweet and would most likely mark the highlight of your service year. Meeting new faces, plenty beautiful girls (and ugly ones cheesy) has a way of making your adrenaline pump faster...

Getting used to the early morning drills is a must at the early stages and i understand how stressful the parade rehearsals could be but hey, you are a survivor !

Now lets talk about the SAED lectures. How beneficial are they?... Ok let me rephrase, how important are the lectures?.... Well i refer to them as necessary evils. Pick the few points you can and leave the rest. Forget those hush hush courses they are advertising for now...

(1) (Reply)

21 Days In Prison / Join The Link For Weekly Cashout / Nysc Mobilization Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.