Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank (3096 Views)

Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Stop Antagonizing Innoson And Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, Igbo Leader / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Mystick: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2019
That is just a platform. Anybody can submit any nonsense there just like you did now and started shouting Wikipedia.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by xelly: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2019
GodLackSense:
This is very bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Group_vs_GTBank_fraud_case

Anyone can contribute to Wikipedia and the source cited are mostly Sahara Reporters. I won't take the report serious since it did not conclude anything but made hasty analysis.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 31, 2019
xelly:

Anyone can contribute to Wikipedia and the source cited are mostly Sahara Reporters. I won't take the report serious since it did not conclude anything but made hasty analysis.

Mystick:
That is just a platform. Anybody can submit any nonsense there just like you did now and started shouting Wikipedia.

But they are tarnishing someone's image

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by RemiTinubu(f): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2019
anybody can submit and edit articles on Wikipedia

i wonder why people fail to understand this.

well that's work of yeroba Muslims grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by xelly: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2019
GodLackSense:

But they are tarnishing someone's image

To those who do not understand. I can't take anything from there serious

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by enemybulldozer(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2019
GodLackSense:
This is very bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Group_vs_GTBank_fraud_case
This is exactly the reason why no sane person should trust whatever junk that comes from afonjas. Because, they are very good in dishing out lies and propaganda.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by SarkinYarki: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019
it was actually GT that was owing Customs the sum of 2.4 billion which has today grown to 8.4 billion

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by EdiAbali: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
This is exactly the reason why no sane person should trust whatever junk that comes from afonjas. Because, they are very good in dishing out lies and propaganda.

That's really bad from them

Can you edit or remove the stuff from Wikipedia?
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by enemybulldozer(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2019
EdiAbali:

That's really bad from them

Can you edit or remove the stuff from Wikipedia?
Afonjas go as far as editing stuffs on Wikipedia just to deceive people.

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by chloride6: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2019
People dont want to know the truth..

They just want to be sensational..

Fools..
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by chloride6: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2019
SarkinYarki:
it was actually GT that was owing Customs the sum of 2.4 billion which has today grown to 8.4 billion

There are two separate cases

Innoson wants GTB to pay him when he has not paid GTB his debt?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by SarkinYarki: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2019
chloride6:

he is not owing GT any dime , 2.4 billion is initial about the garnishee order told GT to pay him from customs account

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by chloride6: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2019
SarkinYarki:

he is not owing GT any dime , 2.4 billion is initial about the garnishee order told GT to pay him from customs account

Mr man do your own findings,

GTB imported goods for Innoson and he went ahead to forge documents to clear the goods without paying..

He later confessed and signed a payment plan which he refused to honour hence all this wahala..

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2019
You should know afonjas by now...that's their handiwork!

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Chipink(f): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2019
chloride6:

So u know better than federal high court? undecided
YOrubas sef.
Always knowing better than God

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by SarkinYarki: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2019
chloride6:

Mr man do your own findings,

GTB imported goods for Innoson and he went ahead to forge documents to clear the goods without paying..

He later confessed and signed a payment plan which he refused to honour hence all this wahala..

That story was ruse planted by the GTB and corrupt police in their bid to try to arrest Innoson and force him to drop the court case but it failed , this case is almost 20 years old so you believe GT will give innoson loan when they have an exist garnishee order to pay him some money .. Can you tell me which court this phantom case is being handled .
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by chloride6: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2019
SarkinYarki:

That story was ruse planted by the GTB and corrupt police in their bid to try to arrest Innoson and force him to drop the court case but it failed , this case is almost 20 years old so you believe GT will give innoson loan when they have an exist garnishee order to pay him some money .. Can you tell me which court this phantom case is being handled .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/alleged-forgery-innoson-boss-lawyers-absence-stalls-hearing/amp/

If the case is a pure ruse, why is Innoson resorting to delay tactics?
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Pekele007: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
chloride6:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/alleged-forgery-innoson-boss-lawyers-absence-stalls-hearing/amp/

If the case is a pure ruse, why is Innoson resorting to delay tactics?

EFCC and NPF have withdrawned their charges against him on the forgery allegations.

Innoson then counter sued Gtb for assassination of character which is worth 30billion naira.

Innoson already won at the Federal high court already, they are going to the appeal next. Another big money loading. grin
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by chloride6: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Pekele007:

EFCC and NPF have withdrawned their charges against him on the forgery allegations.

Innoson then counter sued Gtb for assassination of character which is worth 30billion naira.

Innoson already won at the Federal high court already, they are going to the appeal next. Another big money loading. grin

Prove that they withdrew their case or perish in the pit of fire..

What happened was that Based on a bail arrangement that Innoson had with the EFCC , the EFCC didn't present Innson at the court.

So the judge asked that the case be struck out since it was apparent that there was an arrangement in place.

The same judge added that this does not exempt Innoson from the case.

But that the EFCc has to present him for the proceedings to continue.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by mightyokwy(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2019
chloride6:
People dont want to know the truth..

They just want to be sensational..

Fools..

Nobody should give this cone head any attention. He has been jumping on every innoson thread spewing trash. I don't know why he take the outcome of the supreme court judgment so personal. He has been in pain for some days now
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by chloride6: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
mightyokwy:

Nobody should give this cone head any attention. He has been jumping on every innoson thread spewing trash. I don't know why he take the outcome of the supreme court judgment so personal. He has been in pain for some days now

Kindly be on your way
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Xisnin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
A propaganda page that will soon be deleted by editors.
Re: What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank by Pekele007: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
chloride6:

Prove that they withdrew their case or perish in the pit of fire..

What happened was that Based on a bail arrangement that Innoson had with the EFCC , the EFCC didn't present Innson at the court.

So the judge asked that the case be struck out since it was apparent that there was an arrangement in place.

The same judge added that this does not exempt Innoson from the case.

But that the EFCc has to present him for the proceedings to continue.
You are too ignorant. Google Innoson fraud case and educate yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was Justice Mary Odili Right In Her Judgment? / I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? / BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Orders Torture Of Nigerian Soldier Who C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.