Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa (34418 Views)

Bandits Attack Hospital, Kill Two, Abduct Doctor, Many Others In Niger / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Ohraykon: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Those monkeys are trained to steal. Only those who watched Monkey Trouble will understand. grin
i gas watch am though i heard one guy arrested by police in benue one time for using his monkey to steal.
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by BRASH: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2019
APC monkeys. If this were to happen in Nigeria, APC would have used this as an opportunity to blame the monkeys for stealing all the money in NNPC
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Awoleesu(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Rio reloaded live
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by BRASH: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For wan varsity like that lecturers dey drag dia office with monkey.. See office table,, see monkey. And the worst is that you're not even allowed to kill dem.
I didn't mention any university name.
UNILAG
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by kmaster007: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2019
African's i just rmber wen snake swallow millions of money in nigeria too
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by DeRay98(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Okeyjesus:
Monkeys again? Jamb is fast approaching ooo... Jambites let's gather here and start praying

Go and read your books joor, lazy students.. angry
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Brightest04(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2019
...Even phones?Police should quickly arrest the monkey,because it has gotten more than it can handle. I thought it's only bananas monkeys go for,how come mobile phone.The monkey must be a man-Like spiderman.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2019
agbarisocket:
I traveled to onitsha the street uchin there.ask me to paid for matching Ground,imagine just because I carried load.I just pretend like I was making call,I started speaking HAUSA..ina so ka,.meaning I just alight..before I know all the FLAT HEAD has dissapeared,,chali they fear HAUSA pass prick
see this stupid fool...ina sonka means i like you... ode lasan! undecided
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by anonymuz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
littlewonders:
We are still looking for that Monkey that swallowed 70m. Who knows if it hasn't gone to South Africa to recruit new members.

Animals now competing with humans in stealing, funny enough they came in groups(which one you wan pursue) and don't be surprise they will go to one ghetto to exchange those stuff for ordinary banana if not for drug.

Before I accept any pet again. It must fill a form of good conduct. The world is changing, soon it will be robots and animals.
that got me grin
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Brandonx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin grin apparently that hospital is located somewhere in the jungle.
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
There's nothing animals will not do in Nigeria
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Sluvist(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
That is what happens when peoples packed all their foods and fruits in the forest, they follow up to spoil your own. That is 'DO ME I DO YOU.
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Ikpongiton: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
igbo boys changing into monkeys, chai. money, igbos,juju and crime
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Kokaine(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hope they didn't rape anybody sha
And those who got their wallet stolen by the monkeys should quickly block their ATM before we start hearing stories that touch the pocket

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
chibike69:
grin

grin grin grin The news weak person.
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Offpoint1: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
GogetterMD:
This is funny.

Baboons and chimpanzees are the masters of raiding, especially around communities that shares borders with the primate habitats. They go raiding when there's a shortage of food in their ape community
So we now have:
monkeys bandits,
Monkey invaders,
Monkeys Vikings,
Monkeys pirates,
Monkeys robbers?
gringrin
We are not safe anymore, soon we go get monkey terrorists
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by fortunechy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Is like that country is cursed with useless News
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by RemiTinubu(f): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

Why are you asking me to shut up now?

Or are you my dog I am looking for? How is this your business?

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Obinoscopy oam4j
[/s]
trash
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Zikachat(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
please what is the name of that movie?
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by folake4u(f): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Those monkeys are trained to steal. Only those who watched Monkey Trouble will understand. grin

Lol ah! I watched that film ehn grin when I was little. That monkey sabi thief ehn grin grin grin
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Insectkiller: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
It's not Monkey �..

It's a south African (village head) that dressed like monkey to steal people's properties..

South Africa bunch of lazy, idiotic people
Xenophobians south Africans..

Why did Nigerians help them out of Aphetied. tongue tongue
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by GogetterMD(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Offpoint1:

So we now have:
monkeys bandits,
Monkey invaders,
Monkeys Vikings,
Monkeys pirates,
Monkeys robbers?
gringrin
We are not safe anymore, soon we go get monkey terrorists
All they are trying to do is survive, no thanks to the destruction of their habitats by human encroachment
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by PureMind2: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
How does one train MONEY? Abi, you no get sense?
check ur moniker I not get reply for you again
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by MrBONE2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
bestman09:
This world is something else now. What is monkey doing with a cell phone or Cash? Bananas no do them again?

grin
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Guynexttdoor: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
They re just tired of the woods
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
BRASH:
UNILAG

Nope
Re: Monkeys Attack Hospital And Steal From Patients In South Africa by Godmademan(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
folake4u:

Lol ah! I watched that film ehn grin when I was little. That monkey sabi thief ehn grin grin grin
my favorite movie back then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Workers In Mombasa, Kenya Protest After A Client Killed One Of Them / Police Rescue Fr. Luigi Brena Kidnapped In Edo / EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.