Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-house Sports Competition(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-house Sports Competition(pics (435 Views)

The Whole Of Africa Have Great Hope In Peter Obi, Media News Say Volume. / Dignitaries Attend Fayose's Send Off Banquet At Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-house Sports Competition(pics by Igboblog: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2019
WOW!!! Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-House Sports Competition (Photos)

It was a moment of joy and happiness, yesterday, (Thursday) as family and friends gathered to witness the 2019 annual Inter- House Sports Competition at Great Hope Jubilee Academy, Ndiakata /Ohanze Obingwa LGA, Aba, Abia State.

Igbere TV reports that the colorful event was also witnessed by dignitaries from all works of life.

During the event, different sports activities were performed by the Houses which includes, Green House, Yellow House, Red House and Blue House.

Igbere TV gathered that Green House won the competition yesterday.

Speaking during the occasion, the patron of Green House, Engr  Caleb A. Nwachukwu said he is happy with the performance of his house and thanked God for making the event to be successful.

"First, I thank everyone of you here present, the pupils, the staff of Great Hope Jubilee Academy. I say may God bless everyone of you abundantly."

"At first, this is Inter House Sports Competition and Inter House Sports is something vital in academic field because inculcates discipline. "

"To our parents that are here, I want to advice you to encourage your children to develop their talents because I saw many of them when they were doing their match pass, I discovered that they have skills and talents. Some can dance very well, so parents encourage your children, don't discourage them ".

He declared the event open by making cash donation to the school.

Speaking during the event, Eze Nwachukwu described Great Hope Jubilee Academy as a school built by God and encouraged the teachers to keep inculcating good morals in the children who are leaders of tomorrow. He supported the school with cash donation.

Igbere TV reports performed different types of sports activities, including gymnastics, dancing, match pass, etc.

See photos from the event below,

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/602610/wow-dignitaries-storm-great-hope-jubilee-academy-inter-house-sports-competition-photos/

Re: Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-house Sports Competition(pics by Igboblog: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2019
More photos

Re: Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-house Sports Competition(pics by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Dignitaries dignitaries but see how the grass for their field just dead
Re: Dignitaries Storm Great Hope Jubilee Academy Inter-house Sports Competition(pics by AmadiAba: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Weldone

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke In Another Impersonation Case / INEC Server: Atiku Calls Microsoft, IBM, Oracle To Testify / Mama Taraba To Undergo Surgery,calls For Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.