Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

"CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari (482 Views)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by thablogger: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
After the Christian Association of Nigeria leaders gathered to congratulate President Buhari, the former aide to Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri remained unsettled as he throws shot at them, here is what he wrote...

"I saw Christian Association of Nigeria leaders gathered to congratulate @MBuhari. I asked when did CAN leaders gather to visit Leah Sharibu's family, or S Kaduna people killed by herdsmen, or the family of Eunice Elisha, beheaded for preaching? According to Obasanjo, CAN my foot!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/can-my-foot-reno-omokri-comes-for-can.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by IamD18: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Now this is hatred.

4 Likes

Re: "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
It paints when you are aware u cant have access to national treasure in the next 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by GavelSlam: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Reno, what exactly is your job?

What do you tell your kids you do for a living?

Re: "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by ProudBoy: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
This CAN visit to Buhari really pained both FFK, IPOB youths and Reno. Wailing for the next four years wont be easy.

1 Like

Re: "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by LibertyRep: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
People should cut these CAN guys some slacks.

It is not for CAN to discriminate against a government for alleged electoral fraud. Reno and his party should be assured that should the tribunal grant them victory, CAN will pay them the traditional congratulatory visit.

Afterall some renowned clergymen were in AkwaIbom yesterday and heaven did not fall.

2 Likes

Re: "CAN My Foot!" - Reno Omokri Comes For CAN As They Visit Buhari by muykem: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
I know it will comes to this and I am expecting more from PDP. We told CAN that with personalities that assemble in PDP, there is no alternative to Buhari for now but they did't listen. Can you imagine the way FFK and Reno are insulting men of God.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governor Appoints New Commisioners / Will Lawan Get Nigeria Senate Presidency? Please Read This Article / Edward Onoja Warns Workers To Keep Mute Of Situations Happening In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.