Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

"I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers (1093 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers by musictori: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
One of Nigeria's biggest bloggers and mother of one, Linda Ikeji has taken to her IG page to advise her followers who are fighting for their dreams. In the photo, she was seen working in her home office.

She wrote these after uploading the photo...

Back to using my office at home for now since I've refused to get a nanny for Jayce...lol. .
To everyone fighting for their dreams and pursuing greatness; remember something very important; the devil always fights its hardest when you're close to your breakthrough. It fights even harder when God has chosen you for promotion. Oh the devil will test you, try to stop you, try to distract you, try to disorientate you so you lose focus. And the devil does this by sending people or situations to derail you from where you're heading. And it's so easy for the devil to win. So easy! But you have to let the devil know that you're the child of the Most High, the child of the one who created the heavens and the earth and IT can't stop you. The devil will try to knock you down, but if you're already on your knees, how can you go down? The devil will send a powerful storm that It doesn't think you are strong enough to withstand, but you will let the devil know that you yourself are the storm. And when the devil hits you, tell IT that IT hits like a b**ch! Lol. .
Remember, no one can bring you down without your permission so it's all in the way you ARE. Just let the devil know it's not enough to take you down. You're a survivor, a warrior, a winner and there's nothing the devil or anyone else can do about it.

Also, remember that the level of your devil is a reflection of the level of your destiny, so the higher the attack, the greater the destiny and the more the devil tries, the more you win. Just keep ya head up and continue to do you and when the devil realizes it's wasting it's time, it will flee from you. Have an amazing weekend, everyone! �

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/i-refused-to-get-nanny-for-jayce-linda.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers by EbukaHades10(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
U don start?
Re: "I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers by Okayng: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
I'm with her on this
Re: "I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers by Nickijoy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who took the pic ? guess it's the pic nanny
Re: "I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers by Gentleziggy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
White washed wall.
Re: "I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers by IamD18: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
You refused to get a nanny so that she won't find out and expose the fact that you are not the biological mother of that boy.

(1) (Reply)

Barber Pays Homage To Nipsey Hussle With 3D Cut Of The Rapper's Image / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-year-old Son Who Has SS Genotype / #bbnaija Eviction: Jackie Evicted Alongside Gedoni!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.