Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,964 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Ode L'oke Of Frauduria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Ode L'oke Of Frauduria (242 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Omugo Stubbornly Following The Ode L'oke. / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Ode L'oke, Ro'nu / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Ode L'oke Of Frauduria by TheIkoro(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
One on more confrontation today, with a number of the Ode L'Oke of Frauduria - only to find the greatest majority of them with hearts even more hardened than that of Pharaoh was.

So even you expected me to beg?!

What a foolish, damned, and accursed culture!!

Thou offends! and thou expects to be begged by he whom thou offends!!

I once thought the underlings thou hast in the lower stratas of thy accursed society were they only with nought but space between their ears.

Now I know better.

Continue waiting for me to beg. Continue, also, to expect thy rainy season. And that is the least of it.

The ultimatum I gave in the midst of thee (thou may strive to convince thy Fools thou heard me not, despite all that is privacy to me being property of thy inglorious public) I repeat here once more:

Seven-fold, or more.......

- Kill Gates (30th of March, 2019; 3.00 P.M.)

(1) (Reply)

Sampe Easter Messages For Your Friends, Loved Ones And Associates / "I Know That My Redeemer Liveth." / Financial Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.