Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

"No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car (37523 Views)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by iyatrustee(f): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2019
The crested Toyota logo no dey enough, Guy man had to use 2 extra Toyota paper stickers! Issorait cheesy
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Nwodosis(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
How can the inscription TOYOTA be funny...?
You need glasses
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Clean2016: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
SageTravels:

You are making that amount of money and you cannot buy ads space on Nairaland. Not only that, you still want to collect from other people grin

grin
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by ipobarethieves: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Fleezy8:
/
lipsrsealed
Fleezy8:
/
tell us ur price here
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by amazinglanre: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
SageTravels:

You are making that amount of money and you cannot buy ads space on Nairaland. Not only that, you still want to collect from other people grin

�����. Don't mind the scammer.
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by ipobarethieves: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
Iffa hear say Danfo drivers go read this thing..... Dem go draw their Yellow lines on your car finish, come down with brake fluid to clean with Ma bi nu sir, so sorry sir and all other unprintable rants in d names.....
just pray the owner isn't a Military man.Koboko/hot slap first.

1 Like

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by smudge2079(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2019
SageTravels:

I was thinking out loud too. .. Don't mind the scammer.

1 Like

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by marsh4332(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2019
No wonder dem scratch only the plate number.��
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by StephenJoseph(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
More like scratch and repair cheesy

Yea. That's what it ought to have been written. The inscription has to be understood clearly by a lay man
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Hmmmmm
Still observing oh

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Angelawhite(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Esseite:
How do people enjoy stickers on cars?....

Stickers can make a car look old and ugly . Some people don turn their cars to notice board

1 Like

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by malvisguy212: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
chrisxxx:
This is another hilarious inscription I found in someone's car today.
alright, what if the owner of this Toyota Camry scratch your car and he was pleading ( sorry Abeg ) and you saw the inscription on his car ,what will you do ?
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by agarawu23(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Lol
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Pope22(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
How can the inscription TOYOTA be funny...?
Go and eat
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Angelawhite(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
Iffa hear say Danfo drivers go read this thing..... Dem go draw their Yellow lines on your car finish, come down with brake fluid to clean with Ma bi nu sir, so sorry sir and all other unprintable rants in d names.....

I call them yellow devils and avoid them like viruses after one left a deep dent on my front fender

1 Like

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by iamezekwesiri: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Angelawhite:

I call them yellow devils and avoid them like viruses after one left a deep dent on my front fender

Those guys be giving Private Riders a run for theirs money... I am just tayad of their uncouth behavior...

I feel irked each time I hear Lagos State Govt talk about Driver's Institute shit... Na agbero wey dey underbridge dey go the school? Abi na d one wey Sabi drive after em don stand for door as conductor and Dem come say make e start d bus one day ,fiiiam he's your new Danfo drive ....

These guys don finish car owners, you hardly see a car without a dent except d owner is a regular caller at ladipo or painter's shop...
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by LadyJasper: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Teewhy2:
This is the result when you use your 10 years savings to buy a car, or when you collect cooperative money to buy car.
Any way na way, e no easy.
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Reelmii: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2019
who no go no know

na only the guy understand why him write am
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Vince77(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Esseite:
How do people enjoy stickers on cars?....

I wonder.
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by Angelawhite(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2019
iamezekwesiri:

Those guys be giving Private Riders a run for theirs money... I am just tayad of their uncouth behavior...

I feel irked each time I hear Lagos State Govt talk about Driver's Institute shit... Na agbero wey dey underbridge dey go the school? Abi na d one wey Sabi drive after em don stand for door as conductor and Dem come say make e start d bus one day ,fiiiam he's your new Danfo drive ....

These guys don finish car owners, you hardly see a car without a dent except d owner is a regular caller at ladipo or painter's shop...

A car without a dent ? For this Lagos ? Even helicopters de fear danfo.

Those guys taught me the lesson of my life after I newly came to Lagos .

1 Like

Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by OdefaGirl(f): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
I dey tell u! No time.
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lol.
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by aminugambo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
If we do not dovetail each other while driving in Nigeria, we will have less incidents of scratches
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by iamezekwesiri: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
ipobarethieves:
just pray the owner isn't a Military man.Koboko/hot slap first.

Some if not all of them are used to it already..... Las Las d dent is dia... Na to begin to dey beg like almajiri Dem.
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by iamezekwesiri: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Angelawhite:

A car without a dent ? For this Lagos ? Even helicopters de fear danfo.

Those guys taught me the lesson of my life after I newly came to Lagos .

I couldn't hide my joy when Ambodr announced some time ago to reform the transportation system in the state... That year's ending I couldn't wait to reach and see these yellow nightmares off d road for a better ones... That expectation was short-lived lol
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by josh005(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This car belongs to a civil servant.

Lol, you will be surprised thay it belongs to a barrister
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by olawrite: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
What if he scratches another man's car?
Re: "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car by pek(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
....I found on...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions / Jaguar Xf Or Audi / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.