Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Content Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writing (261 Views)

How My Content Writing Side Hustle Fetches Me Above $300 Weekly In NFT Industry / Vacancy For Sales Rep / Content Writing / Opening For A Content Writing Position In Abuja!!! Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing by Abubakartobi: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Writing contents and blogs for a Cosmetic Clinic Website
Please make sure the content is minimum 1500 words, I want the content to be about Micro-needling, Microdermabrasion and all types of facials for someone who knows nothing about them, To inform the reader about
what they are
how they work
The indications, purely for cosmetic reasons
side effects
what to do and don't before and after
what to expect
recommendations for the treatments

please avoid medical terminologies
make sure you mention that all those treatments are done under the supervision of a skin expert with a medical background
please attach some photos as well (before and afters)

if you are available for this over the night,contact me on "08149732701" Asap!!

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health/Psychiatric Nurses And General Nurse Vacancies / Hazon Holdings Intern (OND) Recruitment 2019 Is Out | See More Details Here / Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.