Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear (50528 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by BARYGOLD(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
I guess something is going wrong with RENO must he react over everything that come across him ,It is only idleness that depicts such character

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by colestephan86: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sirjamo:
If Jonathan could move on from his crushing defeat and even find time to write a book, why is this Id!ot unable to do anything meaningful with his life other than twitting hatred and balderdash since 2015?
After all, he was just an errand boy to GEJ.
I have never heard or seen this word before ( balderdash) you are one of those enlightened peeps on here
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by olawrite: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
sogodihno:

The servant position that no one in ur family or generation will be able to attain. continue!

Thor
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Boyooosa(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
These people have their personal lives to live for crying out loud. Reno pls get out of your wounds, no be these people spoil ur career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by CrtlAltDel: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
This fool again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Dalby(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
ExAngel007:

Reno Omokri believes that this picture does not in
anyway depict humility. Read what he wrote about
the picture on his IG page this afternoon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1112016069802123264

If this was a picture of 2 unknown women, would anyone have blinked? It would just have been one women helping her fellow woman to tie her head gear!!! Why make a mountain of a mole hill

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by galadee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
asfrank:
I pitty those WHO take this guy serious... Just some few weeks ago, he was singing praises for one Fulani Man. wasn't that a symbol of dominance,
God bless you my brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by galadee(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Boyooosa:
These people have their personal lives to live for crying out loud. Reno pls get out of your wounds, no be these people spoil ur career.
Na dem put san san for im gari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by fasterwell(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shaprara:

My thoughts exactly
Really?
So what were your thoughts when your arrogant Pej was summoning top military officers as if they were under her?

Truth is when ypiu lack humility and kindness, you will always see the act of humility and kindness as slavery

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Boyooosa(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
galadee:

Na dem put san san for im gari
How
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by deomelo: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Bokamadiaz: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Reno Omokiri, you guys lost an election and now you are opinion leader on women head gear
You are now so low and empty and I wonder about you mental acuity
Sorry bro , this not your beat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by LazyGold(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Coming from the same ipob losers wey just spent their days and night running after Hausa fulani shouting athiefKulate on top of their narrow lungs..

Funny when eternal slaves and losers call other people slaves.

Look inside your village square mirror for slaves.

grin grin

It is Ipob I am also talking about my friend

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by 13october: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Afonja oblong head slaves, smh!
Imagine posting it online to send the message and make it as clear as possible.
One is the master the other a slave.
Flat head lefenlandum people can't reason better

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Oblang(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hahahahaha
Who's talking of position? You call that one 'position'?

What I see above is one slave worshipping her master.
Afonja will always be slaves no matter the situation and their camouflage. It's just their thing - proudly slaves in love with their chains.

The same slave position u all were fighting to put Obi in under same Fulani boss...

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Shaprara: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You believe? This clearly proves you suffer from a low mentality .how many of us have had pals tire our gears,fix our ties etc...emancipate your self

Having pals do all that is nothing bad, but customarily you post things you feel your audience can digest, most times the good, the happy memories, what your motive for posting that side against the other, for you it’s nothing wrong but for other the concept is that this guy is always happy and good at all times judging by what you post, apparently it’s not the first time the two have been up in the media eye for fix head gears and all, for me and mr Omokri our thoughts align in a way that we ask what’s this concept all about with the political film being acted on a daily basis in the country, it feels like a clouding too.

And to the low mentality issue, I hope you do not have a problem when someone align his or her own thoughts with someone else

And it’s not “tire” it’s tie.
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by tragergeorge(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
[
explain this thing you write here,,,
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by 9gerian: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay. This is getting ridiculous and Reno should at least be told he’s losing it.

These 2 women have demonstrated partnership and a rare understanding and acceptance of each other’s role for promoting unity in the scheme of things.

The way I see it is: Aisha has come to fall in love with The Osibajos, and possibly wanted to try out a few things about their culture. This is not hard because the Yorubas, and even more so Christians usually breed humility and simplicity as a requisite culture for integration and peaceful coexistence.

It appears that Reno sees this bonding and clearly wants none of it propagated to the North / SW communities, hence his attempt to throw some spanners in the wheel. Pure divide and conquer kind of politics.

Dear Reno, not all actions by members of the opposition deserve criticism!!!

ExAngel007:

Reno Omokri believes that this picture does not in
anyway depict humility. Read what he wrote about
the picture on his IG page this afternoon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1112016069802123264

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Shaprara: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
fasterwell:

Really?
So what were your thoughts when your arrogant Pej was summoning top military officers as if they were under her?

Truth is when ypiu lack humility and kindness, you will always see the act of humility and kindness as slavery

Are you tuned into this post or another post ?
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by adelaja70(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oblang:

The same slave position u all were fighting to put Obi in under same Fulani boss...
WHO DO IGBOS STRONG THING.... NA WA OH.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Yemi7up: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sirjamo:
If Jonathan could move on from his crushing defeat and even find time to write a book, why is this Id!ot unable to do anything meaningful with his life other than twitting hatred and balderdash since 2015?
After all, he was just an errand boy to GEJ.
Reno is sick
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by 9gerian: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thank you!

Honestly I do not know how some people are able to have unbalanced opinions. They accuse others of things they had done excessively in recent past and hope that people would let it pass.

Oblang:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by DabuIIIT: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

See confusion lolssssssssss

See as dem dey jam head Tori ipob,what a shame

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by deomelo: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

It was for Igbos, not for you...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by deomelo: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
DabuIIIT:

See confusion lolssssssssss

See as dem dey jam head Tori ipob,what a shame

grin grin

See as guilty conscience catch this ipob villager..

Igbos sabi themselves no be small.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by nelronaldo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
tragergeorge:
explain this thing you write here,,,
Na Reno write am nor be me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by DabuIIIT: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:

See as guilty conscience catch this ipob villager..

Igbos sabi themselves no be small.

grin grin

grin

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by GrossPrice: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2019
grayht:
Now listening to
Chainsmokers "something just like this"
Great song!!!

Checkout "setting fires".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by philoedu(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2019
My friend, l would advise u to try your hand in a book, due to your briliancy and experience in government, so it seems, instead, of what looks like a time waisting exercise over what, l may termed a non issue.

I think as friends they can interact in any way they like, without attaching any divisive connotation into such affair.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by deomelo: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9089035_90852838412424afonjajpegdf6afdf74d622277e4a1287b3ce268a7jpegjpeg5831575f26f6748c4fad484834d21655_jpeg_jpegf480919570b9696b248d3e4493eec7f4

Why do you ignorant and unintelligent Igbos think this picture is an insult when in fact I love and appreciate what it represents?

Igbos are the dumbest ignorant and unintelligent clowns on the surface of the earth.

Bunch of village losers..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by Codes151(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol! I guess he meant where the Yorubas sit in the grand picture!!!

Kukuma call urselves maids lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear by lacasera14(m): 1:04am On Mar 31, 2019
I Don tire for this Reno of a guy. This is not how opposition is done, he's going insane gradually. How can one be this jobless? I thought he is a pastor? Every day he rants on twitter on just anything under the sun done by the APC. Jonathan his boss has since gone to bed, this one is awake crying more than the bereaved. Tufia!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.