Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why do people fail in business while others flourish? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why do people fail in business while others flourish? (632 Views)

8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business / The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Saao(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hi Nairaland,
Since yesterday, I kept on asking myself, Google but no answer so I decided to ask everyone here, your contribution may help a soul.
Why do some people fail why others are succeeding?
You applied all the principle you think you know, more informed in the line of business, you examine yourself regularly still it's not working.
The worst of it all is when you about get it right, the worst failure will occur. In a week about two or 3 businesses failed at the end so many negative thoughts will begin to pump in.

So I ask again what do you think are the issues?

Thanks for contribution
Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Zanotty(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Also ask y people are poor and others re rich.bro same tin no Dy work for everyone.there re different paths to success.find urs

2 Likes

Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Saao(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zanotty:
Also ask y people are poor and others re rich.bro same tin no Dy work for everyone.there re different paths to success.find urs
don't think God created some people poor, I think something went wrong along the way. So samething apply to business. No business should fail, any failed business something definitely went wrong. So what really went wrong? What make businesses to fail?
Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by CodeTemplar: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Saao:
don't think God created some people poor, I think something went wrong along the way. So samething apply to business. No business should fail, any failed business something definitely went wrong. So what really went wrong? What make businesses to fail?
The world is 100% spiritual but with a physical angle to it.

3 Likes

Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Saao(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The world is 100% spiritual but with a physical angle to it.
now that's another dimension to it. Few days back a friend told me how someone told him to seek spiritual help. According to him, he said nothing to this man regarding himself but the told him, you are well informed about your business, and your relationship with your customers is perfect still he didn't see you where you should be. So he told him to seek spiritual deliverance
Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Saao:
now that's another dimension to it. Few days back a friend told me how someone told him to seek spiritual help. According to him, he said nothing to this man regarding himself but the told him, you are well informed about your business, and your relationship with your customers is perfect still he didn't see you where you should be. So he told him to seek spiritual deliverance

SCAM.

He is about being scammed using his fears.

I started business when the Nigerian economy was still vibrant. When people resign from oil company and bank jobs enter business because it was very profitable.

When your one year profit can buy you land and build you a house. It looked like JUJU money or drug money.

I believe in God and in fact I am a Christian but if your business is not doing well and someone brings up that angle, nah SCAM.

I have also seen ups and downs in business. One man once asked, " Are you sure you are paying your Tithe " ? I saw the scam.

This is because I have been scammed by people who pretend to be offering spiritual help for business success severally. If a business is no longer in vogue or profitable in your environment, guy there is nothing you can do about it to change it.

It requires more practical steps than spiritual steps. Yes few people may still be doing that business but check well, they have other sources of income like, land and buildings, and other properties acquired over 20 or more years of doing such business which they can hardly dispose of. So they just continue striving.

But any new person in such a line of business won't succeed beyond 12 months...

If you do the right business in the right environment and you know the hidden tricks, forget, you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Saao(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naughtysite:

SCAM.

He is about being scammed using his fears.

I started business when the Nigerian economy was still vibrant. When people resign from oil company and bank jobs enter business because it was very profitable.

When your one year profit can buy you land and build you a house. It looked like JUJU money or drug money.

I believe in God and in fact I am a Christian but if your business is not doing well and someone brings up that angle, nah SCAM.

I have also seen ups and downs in business. One man once asked, " Are you sure you are paying your Tithe " ? I saw the scam.

This is because I have been scammed by people who pretend to be offering spiritual help for business success severally. If a business is no longer in vogue or profitable in your environment, guy there is nothing you can do about it to change it.

It requires more practical steps than spiritual steps. Yes few people may still be doing that business but check well, they have other sources of income like, land and buildings, and other properties acquired over 20 or more years of doing such business which they can hardly dispose of. So they just continue striving.

But any new person in such a line of business won't succeed beyond 12 months...

If you do the right business in the right environment and you know the hidden tricks, forget, you will succeed.
wow, you just spoke into my heart directly. Thank you
Re: Why do people fail in business while others flourish? by Agboki: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Even 4 business wetin work 4 a no dey work 4 b.no b by I 2 wise or by I 2 smart na em business take dey move most tyms d story jst long.

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watch Wholesale / Zenith Bank Launches High Interest-yielding Target Savings Account / 1k Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.