Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Recover An Already Hacked Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover An Already Hacked Facebook Account (682 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How Do I Recover An Non-existing Yahoo Mail Account? / Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover An Already Hacked Facebook Account by abuaslam: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is your Facebook account hacked?

That doesn’t mean you lost it forever.

The truth is, you can get your account back if you act quick.

In this article, I will show you the possible ways through which you can retrieve back your hacked Facebook account.
WHAT TO DO FIRST
After you log into your Facebook account and got the response of PASSWORD INCORRECT.

It isn’t time to fold your hands, it’s time to act, or else, you may loose your account forever.

The first thing to do is to hurriedly click the FORGOT PASSWORD link which is just beneath the login form.
Continue reading at HOW TO RECOVER AN ALREADY HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Blogger Needs Google Analytics / Google Chrome New Feature Update 2019 - Privacy Not Secured ( Act Now!) / Gsuite Cloud Email Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.