Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) (1129 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Poachers Arrested With Snake Skins, Heads Of Monkeys At Nigerien Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by Gossipninja: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
An armed robbery gang made up of monkeys attacked a hospital in South Africa.

The monkeys were caught on camera, robbing bedridden patients who were to weak to fight back.

According to reports, they made away with all their foods and valuables at sight.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/robbery-gang-made-up-of-monkeys-attack-a-hospital-in-south-africa/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by Gossipninja: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin

Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by diablos: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Monkeys also have needs. I guess those species are evolving.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by Davash222(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
I pray never to be that weak to the extent of monkeys to come rob me. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
There is hunger in the land
Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Davash222:
I pray never to be that weak to the extent of monkeys to come rob me. Wtf!
oyibo

1 Like

Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by Gossipninja: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by Gossipninja: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by icebird25(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Nothing man no go hear
Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by IamD18: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Nothing shocking and new!

Afterall, snake dey swallow millions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Gang Made Up Of Monkeys, Rob A Hospital In South Africa (Photo) by rex444(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2019
sinaj:
oyibo
your face for make sense for that image wey U put dia sinaj .....

(1) (Reply)

See How Two Thieves Were Treated After Failed Charms (Photos) / . / Danfo Driver Speeds Off With Policeman Clinging To His Car's Bonnet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.