Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters (46986 Views)

Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by Onlinealaba(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Daddy showkey enjoying retirement

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by HajimeSaito(m): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2019
But they are nowhere near as cheap as your mother and most Afonja women.

All it took to make her spread her legs was 5 Naira. I even collected change.

agbarisocket:
I mean it so cheap
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by DAMILAREY85: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Daddy showkey Lagbole kosiya were. my success story isn't complete without AJ. Nosamu street precisely. TEMIDIRE HIGH SCHOOL ni Tolu complex.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Yankiss:
Cool. That's really beautiful. But the older one - a split image of his - didn't appear happy. Dunnot know why.

The father refused to put his arms around her... she feels abandoned... wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Yankiss:
Cool. That's really beautiful. But the older one - a split image of his - didn't appear happy. Dunnot know why.
And she's the prettiest

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2019
chudez0147:
Shokyy Baba .. LA 771... if you know you know!
both indomie & cheeseball generation would b confused by dis... grin
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by mamajj17(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2019
[ undecided undecided undecidedTalk with Brain, if u no get, borrow am.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by mamajj17(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2019
hmnmnmm.... there papa no get property so I'm not interested in them... say na dangote or otedola,.. I fit rape any or both so that I go fit inherit something after my jail term. but this ones are nothing[

Talk wit Brain, if u no get, borrow one undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2019
好的
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by chiedozie198100: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
showkey been dey drag attachment with the older daughter, na im make she been dey frown her face grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by HomeOfMe(f): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
chudez0147:
Shokyy Baba .. LA 771... if you know you know!
Kuro lona daddy showjey fe wole
Re: Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters by bamasite(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Beautiful fall on op

(1) (2) (Reply)

View Beautiful Wedding/engagement Rings : Celebs / Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.