Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) (41169 Views)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
I don't even know her real face. Always looking different each day

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
clive2u:
i promise u people that i willl fvck this girl.

with condom o
hahaha....correct guy....before she pin pregnancy for ur head wey no be ur own

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by Indomie001: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nina Nina , fine gel grin

We also sell designers too , you can order and it shall be delivered to your door step.

Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by x6blade(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
kenchop:

THEY ARE LIVING THEIR LIFE, TRY LIVE YOURS, AND DO SO WITHOUT BITTERNESS !!!
quote me,and be more intelligent doing so next time .
Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Arab poo at work...mobile toilets.....if u know u know.
Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
where is the thicker body??.... shey Oya werey ni
Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by clive2u(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2019
grin
Phock2sweet:
hahaha....correct guy....before she pin pregnancy for ur head wey no be ur own
Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by SteveOfu: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
hi
winterfell007:
Self deception is the worst form of ailment. Self-induced superficial life is deceiving this one. Pity �� embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
hi
How are dey
Re: Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) by SteveOfu: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
sweet, my contact on my siggy
winterfell007:

How are dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Hpmedia Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.