Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed (511 Views)

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by AntKenny: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
http://antslittlethoughts..com/

If its not Zoning this, its North or South this, its military or Civilian that, The forthcoming elections and the controversy surrounding it , is single handedly selling most newspapers in Nigeria. Day after day, it’s one thing after the other and it’s frankly getting very tedious. Grown men fighting amongst themselves on whose turn it is to sit on that nice chair with the Nigerian coat of arms. People will always grumble and hiss at whoever becomes president. Obama is a perfect example, thoses who were battling to get him elected are the same ones currently plotting his political demise.

Tribalism is the root of most of the election hullabaloo and its an issue that refuses to go away; and most probably will never go away. There is a solution to Nigeria’s political woes; an ethnically ambiguous president. It’s simple, ’X’ will be (from the mother) quarter Northern, quarter Southern and (from the father), quarter Western, quarter Eastern. Even with that they’ll say ‘X’ represents his fathers tribe, negating the mothers. Then you’re back to square one again.

You see you can never satisfy people, when ethnicity is THE issue. But you can satisfy enough people when ABILITY is the issue.
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by ChineduEZ: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2010
Bring your sister let me ethnically mix with her
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by tpiah: 4:40am On Sep 09, 2010
i think a few nigerian presidents have been ethnically mixed.

eg obj, gej and ibb, if the rumours are anything to go by.

however, sometimes its also about the first lady as well. Not sure it matters if they are mixed or not though it would seem so. Look at jerry rawlings, obama, etc.
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by Onlytruth(m): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2010
tpiah:

i think a few nigerian presidents have been ethnically mixed.

eg obj, gej and ibb, if the rumours are anything to go by.

however, sometimes its also about the first lady as well. Not sure it matters if they are mixed or not though it would seem so. Look at jerry rawlings, obama, etc.

What groups created Obj?
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by TewMuch: 4:48am On Sep 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

What groups created Obj?

Guess? Dont tell me you dont know where have you been? Are you sure your not an alien? grin grin grin
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by EzeUche22(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2010
Then I should run.

I am Aro Igbo, Ibibio and Efik. And I speak Ikwerre.
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by Onlytruth(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2010
TewMuch:

Guess? Dont tell me you dont know where have you been? Are you sure your not an alien? grin grin grin

Frankly I don't know. Please tell me. slightly apprehensive. cry
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by TewMuch: 4:55am On Sep 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

Frankly I don't know. Please tell me. slightly apprehensive. cry

Wild guess. cheesy. Just try, you will be surprised by your intelligence. grin.

@ Tpiah, Which kain mix OBJ get? grin grin grin. Ijebu and Egba or what shocked lipsrsealed
was your post a mistake or were you trying to be sarcastic? I think you are tired. cheesy
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by Onlytruth(m): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2010
TewMuch:

@ Tpiah, Which kain mix OBJ get? grin grin grin. Ijebu and Egba or what shocked lipsrsealed
was your post a mistake or were you trying to be sarcastic? I think you are tired. cheesy

Anyway I suspect the guy is a hybrid between Ijebu and Egba! cool
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by bkbabe97y(m): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2010
EzeUche22:

Then I should run.

I am Aro Igbo, Ibibio and Efik. And I speak Ikwerre.

. . . . . Plus, u eat humans, are most likely a drug dealer, Kidnapper, Scam artist,  Armed Robber and war monger. Also, going by how u constantly harass poor Ileki-Idi, u are also, clearly, a stalker and a potential wife-murderer. Dude, u r more than ready to run!
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by tpiah: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2010
TewMuch:

is there a problem?

i believe i mentioned rumours in my post.
Re: Next President Should Be Ethnically Mixed by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

. . . . . Plus, u eat humans, are most likely a drug dealer, Kidnapper, Scam artist,  Armed Robber and war monger. Also, going by how u constantly harass poor Ileki-Idi, u are also, clearly, a stalker and a potential wife-murderer. Dude, u r more than ready to run!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL And a potential rapis.t, judging by his unusually red eyes!!

(1) (Reply)

Burning Of Quran Political ? / Nigeria @ 50, Which Of These Anthems Do You Like? / Court Summons Bankole Over Contempt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.