Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' (367 Views)

ECOWAS Court: Government Can’t Arrest Anybody For Using Twitter / IPOB: We Promise You Hell, ESN Not Cultists – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Abba Kyari / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' by 15Ebisco: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Saturday shocked many when he said that he is not a Nigerian citizen.

Disclosing this in a programme on ‘Radio Biafra’, Kanu opined that he would challenge the court order directing his arrest in the UK.

Recall that a federal high court in Abuja yesterday revoked his bail for his continued absence in court. The same court also issued an arrest warrant against the IPOB leader.

But reacting to his arrest warrant, Kanu according to Thecable, averred, “The revocation of my bail will never ever hold; they can never convict us because we have done nothing wrong,” he said.

“Every move they make, every decision they take, I will challenge. I have instructed my lawyers, we will challenge in a competent court of law here in Britain where law actually works. I am waiting for them.

“Any day you instruct INTERPOL, that day I will take it up in court and they must answer because here is a civilised country.

“First, I am not a Nigerian citizen. Your bail revocation will never ever work. Anybody interested in revoking my bail would have asked the army what they were doing in my place.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/03/31/nnamdi-kanu-dares-fg-says-you-cant-arrest-me-or-revoke-my-bail/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' by Forreellinc: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2019
grin yes in fact lets join the director to say it in ask rock
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Ma director I worship u.u 2 much
U r nt a coward lyk awolowo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' by yarimo(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Idiot PYTHON is still much alive waiting for you patiently. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' by mercenary: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Go and arrest him na... They think the UK is Nigeria where law is disregarded with reckless abandon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' by loveth360(f): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Children of hate will continue to hate.

God bless Ipob

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-agege Did Not Lose Any “appeal”. / President Buhari Discloses One Of Nigeria’s Major Challenges / APC Bounces Back In Edo, But For How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.