Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

2019 Mobile Phones To Watch Out For. Part I - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2019 Mobile Phones To Watch Out For. Part I (440 Views)

Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Mobile Phones To Watch Out For. Part I by 9jafreshbaze: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2019
When you insist on only having the best gadgets in your life, money is no object. If you're prepared to splash cash on the crème de la crème of technology, you want to make sure that you're truly getting the finest gear on the market. And so you've come to the right place – TechRadar's Best Gadgets 2019 run down.
To help you overcome the problem of researching your own superior tech set up, we've collated a list of the best gadgets available right now. The industry leaders. The best of the best.
For each category there is only one entry, and this will only be updated when a new challenger knocks the reigning champ off the top spot – so you know you're seeing the very best gadget in its relative sector.

We're not long into 2019, but are already hearing the tremors of new top-line gadgets on the way. You can head to our CES 2019 for the latest devices being announced or unveiled for the first time – even if some won't be on sale for a while. For now though, you can see the best and greatest gadgets that have caught our eye up to the start of the year.
So if you're the sort of person who just wants to know what the best is and you don't care about the rest, welcome to your new shopping list...
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Samsung’s best phone with a big screen and superb camera

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cj5i86I7sLo/XJxZY3w6g3I/AAAAAAAAAE8/WVwBe_ZHD085F5d7wPKjMvhDZoh1syFJwCLcBGAs/s1600/szFnGQYKh29LzA6raTEJ4B-1200-80.jpg[/img]

Check more photos out

[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]
Re: 2019 Mobile Phones To Watch Out For. Part I by lekanakel(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Apple iPhone by September.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Buy Samsung Galaxy Fold Phones Yet / Price & Specification Of Infinix Hot 7 / Shop Iphone,samsung And Other On Ebay & Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.