Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Watch Full Video Of Starboy Wizkid Press Conference In Toronto Canada 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Full Video Of Starboy Wizkid Press Conference In Toronto Canada 2019 (268 Views)

STARBOY: Wizkid Goes Shirtless In New Photo / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena / See This Epic Throwback Of Starboy Wizkid And Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Full Video Of Starboy Wizkid Press Conference In Toronto Canada 2019 by davidpage02(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Wizkid hinted fans about the new song with Drake at the Press Conference of his Canada tour in Toronto on Friday, March 29, 2019.

Talking about what it’s like working with Drake, the Nigerian pop star said it’s amazing getting to the studio with someone as talented as him.

He said:

“It’s always exciting working with someone like Drake, I do my own little things in Africa and around the world. It’s always amazing when you get to the studio with artists as talented as you are bringing different value to the music. And I want you guys to know that new Wizkid-Drake is coming soon”.

Watch Full Interview Below:-
https://9jarocket.com/watch-full-video-of-starboy-wizkid-press-conference-in-toronto-canada-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Rocks Business Day Magazine / Could Davido Be Lying About Being Phoneless / Kanye West Makes Plans To Start His Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.