Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

"I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade (703 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Amagite3(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has said that she is a man and has always been one.

According to her, she paid for her wedding, housed and clothed a man, obviously a shade to her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle.

She said this after a fan asked if she wants to be on the opposite side like Bobrisky.

Tonto shared a photo of herself about to board a plane to go see Richard Nnadi, Escape club owner.

She wrote; "HEART YOU BLOOD, COMING TO SEE YOU SO WE TALK LIKE MEN!! @dukeofspadess"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/i-have-always-been-a-man-tonto-dikeh-throws-shade.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Nickijoy(f): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Sounds funny to me... why she con dey shade India women na ? this Tonto self
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2019
And so bloody what if you paid for your wedding? Isn't it your wedding in the first place? Gosh!
And please advice that she-male friend of yours to change his/her gayish ways. Smh

Okay I think the only thing I like about India is that their ladies pay the groom-price not the other way round. You like a girl in India and she pays you cool dough before you marry her. Cool cool
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Djicemob: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Stale lines

What does she mean by "paid for my own wedding"

Na my wedding she wan pay for before angry
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Okayng: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2019
Ehen.. You don mean it
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by IamD18: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Women will expect men to do things to them for kind sake, they've been getting favours from men for kind sake, but a man can't take something from a woman for kind sake.

If you don't pay it back, you'll get insult because of it. If she don't ask for you to be her slave, she'll rub it on your face.

If you are a man reading this, never you hope, accept or depend on a woman for a dine. They were created to be self-centered and naturally selfish.
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Houseofglam7(f): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Oh please shut up woman undecided
Re: "I Have Always Been A Man" - Tonto Dikeh Throws Shade by Tamarapetty(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
And her bestie is trying so hard to bĂȘ a woman. Two confused fools

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Acquires Customised Exotic Car [PHOTOS] / Child-sized Actor Yaw Dabo Denies Baby Mama Who Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.