Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri (21994 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / DJ Dream Ogbu Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Their House In Aba (Graphic Photos) / EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by dainformant(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Students of Alvan Ikoku College of Education in Owerri, Imo state, have been thrown into mourning after one of their own passed away following an attack by armed robbers.

The deceased identified as Alex Jude, a final year student of the institution - was shot by gun-weilding armed robbers on Monday, March 25th. It was gathered that victim was rushed to the Federal Medical Center (FMC) in Owerri, where he reportedly had a sucessful operation.

He was said to have died the next day as his corpse has since been deposited in the morgue.

His friends and colleagues have taken to social media to mourn the loss.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/alvan-ikoku-college-of-education-final-year-student-killed-by-armed-robbers.html

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by youngest85(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2019
When them no go stay one place
Nowadays girls waka waka too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Nickijoy(f): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Oh dear... rip

1 Like

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
This is not nice.

The few who for wants, end a man's life. Have they no power to rationalize the right to exist of every man.

I do not pray, neither do I wish, but by brutal force they shall come to same end.

8 Likes

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Chipink(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Flathe@ds and violence na 5 & 6

Coneheads and stupidity are like 5n6

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Coneheads and stupidity are like 5n6

Lol, it is your fellow developers who committed the murder of this innocent being. Why do you folks do such things? It does not even stop here. I could go on about Thailand and India grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Chipink(f): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Bolowolowo:

Lol, it is your fellow developers who committed the murder of this innocent being. Why do you folks do such things? It does not even stop here. I could go on about Thailand and India grin grin

Still better than ur conhead brothers who kill and mine human skull grin

These are also ur CONEHEAD brothers spoiling the image of nigeria abroad angry

13 Likes

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Chipink(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2019
elmodee7:
Igbos, its in their blood. they eat, sleep, dream and drink crime. rest in peace to the dead.

AFONJAS are heartless devils when it comes to killing grin

6 Likes

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by SouthSouth1914: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
youngest85:

Guy put on your glasses and read again!

Living in Nigeria is like that program called “1000 ways to die” RIP..

1 Like

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Badonasty(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
dainformant:
Students of Alvan Ikoku College of Education in Owerri, Imo state, have been thrown into mourning after one of their own passed away following an attack by armed robbers.

The deceased identified as Alex Jude, a final year student of the institution - was shot by gun-weilding armed robbers on Monday, March 25th. It was gathered that victim was rushed to the Federal Medical Center (FMC) in Owerri, where he reportedly had a sucessful operation.

He was said to have died the next day as his corpse has since been deposited in the morgue.

His friends and colleagues have taken to social media to mourn the loss.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/alvan-ikoku-college-of-education-final-year-student-killed-by-armed-robbers.html

Nigeria is so bleeped up that I'm beginning to get numb to news of death...rip bro it's not your fault that you were born in this shithole
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by sureteeboy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
It's getting kinda hard to read any meaningful comment on nairaland these days devoid of any tribalistic utterances. It's about time Seun starts banning all these kids who embrace the slightest opportunity to scream "Afonja and Igbos" on virtually all threads that grace the front page these days.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
I will end all this senseless killings very soon
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Phock2sweet: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
girls go just dey f u c k upandan.... dem no go free stay one side
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Onyekachi419(f): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
angry
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Onyenna(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
This country sef!...

It's a pity!...

May his soul rest in peace, amen!
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Judybash93(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Flathe@ds and violence na 5 & 6

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by sheyee(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
`Thot the reporter said the operation was successful.....or it meant robbery operation or surgery operation?

RIP
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Jaqenhghar: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
youngest85:
Your village people no try at.
[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif?itemid=5436796[/img]

1 Like

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by lovingyouhun: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
youngest85:

How old are you I feel sorry for you dear, you need help
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Chukwumagordian: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
youngest85:

Girls Kwa? grin

1 Like

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by BigBashiru: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
[img][/img]
Chipink:

Still better than ur conhead brothers who kill and mine human skull grin

These are also ur CONEHEAD brothers spoiling the image of nigeria abroad angry

Its men in general worldwide. Toxic masculinity must end....
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Kylekent59: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Owerri again!!!!
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by James988: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
why are they calling him cartel? he was probably a Viking for them to be calling him cartel
Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by laosy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
youngest85:
Baba use your glasses

1 Like

Re: Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri by Ddkingz: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Can there be a ban on any news on death..... I'm getting fed up already.... Haha wetin dey happen for this country self ehn, enta nairaland death news, opera news death news, uc browser death news... Haha na we start am?

Why did I even open this thread undecided?? More than 20 human skulls on the front comment page shocked..

Back to the topic.... My only advice to any teenager is, when u are in school(higher education) and u manage to reach ur final year... My brother, avoid so many things, mostly for the second semester, even if person when no hold gun or knife block u for night ask for ur phone, if u know say u no fit outrun the guy, then just give am ur phone.... Because the possibility/probability of a final year student to die from a first punch(blow) is very high... If u know u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle / Seven Killed, Others Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Community / UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.