Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tradermoni SMS and pincode - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tradermoni SMS and pincode (1187 Views)

Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East / Tradermoni: Rekindling Commerce And Economic Productivity In The North East / Tradermoni Records Success In The North Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradermoni SMS and pincode by WomenTrainer: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2019
I applied for TraderMoni towards the end of January 2019. I was eagerly expecting the N10,000 (ten thousand naira) since then. Until people started spreading rumours that TraderMoni was over and that our money had been used for the elections. Lol.

To my greatest surprise, I received an sms from TraderMoni two months later on 28th March 2019. The text reads exactly like this:

TraderMoni Na Complete 10,000.Send us Your Account Number,Bank or If na person wan help you transfer am,No allow him common anything Inside o!PINCODE:0000

(As you can see, I've only edited the four digit pincode they sent me. I believe everybody's pincode should be different)

I was excited to see the text message and I sent them my name, account number and bank name immediately.

But I was confused about that PINCODE and what to do with it. So I decided to google it. I even searched here on Nairaland but found nothing helpful online. I asked people around me. Someone told me to resend the message and include the pincode this time. I did that. Still, no alert.

No alert that day. No alert the next day. I was becoming worried. I asked my neighbour who had received his own TraderMoni alert. That was when he showed me the correct format of sending the text message. And I'm sharing it here to help other people who may have received the sms and pincode and made the same mistake I made.

This is how you should reply TraderMoni in order to receive your own N10,000 alert immediately:

FIDELITY:0000000000, NAME:ABCD EFGH, PIN:0000

Of course , you won't type in 000000000, ABCD EFGH or 0000 as your account number, name and pin na. Lol. You'll put in your own details there.

You can thank me later after you receive your own TraderMoni alert.

John Rock +2349095000603

Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by cifo1145(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2019
Can people still apply and what's the tradermoni site to do this.
Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by WomenTrainer: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2019
cifo1145:
Can people still apply and what's the tradermoni site to do this.

I guess they'll start registering people again soon. But I don't think you can apply through any website o!

I applied with one of their agents in my area. It's like an app on their phone. They'll fill in your name, address, phone number, account number and trade. Then they'll snap two pictures of you. After that, you should be expecting their sms with the pincode.

So, ask around your area especially near markets. People will direct you to any of their available agents there.
Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by murphyrichy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
I am an agent, registration for Tradermoni second phase has stopped. Am hearing government might continue after paying the beneficiaries of the 2nd phase.
Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by alakara(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
murphyrichy:
I am an agent, registration for Tradermoni second phase has stopped. Am hearing government might continue after paying the beneficiaries of the 2nd phase.
How can I be an agent?
Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by murphyrichy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
alakara:

How can I be an agent?
which state do you reside?
Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by WomenTrainer: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2019
murphyrichy:

I'm also interested in becoming a TraderMoni agent sir. I'm based in Enugu. Please whatsapp me more details on 09095000603
Re: Tradermoni SMS and pincode by alakara(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
murphyrichy:
OSUN state

(1) (Reply)

Can A Budget Of 10 Million Naira Compete With Nairaland / Gift Hampers Suppliers In Lagos Nigeria / I Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.