Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep (3257 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by joshchisimdi: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Adekunle Gold has described Tania Omotayo's pregnancy as a hard secret he had to keep, as he congratulated the new mum who just welcomed her first child. Recall that we reported earlier that Tania Omotayo who announced that she welcomed her first child yesterday, March 30th, added that she has always dreamt of being a mommy and having a baby girl almost my entire life..

Adekunle Gold who commented on the page and further described Tania Omotayo's pregnancy as a hard secret he had to keep, wrote; Definitely one of the hardest secrets I have had to keep ��Congrats T!!!

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/adekunle-gold-describes-tania-omotayos-pregnancy-as-hard-secret-he-had-to-keep/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by booblacain(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Adekunle! See how I am looking at you with corner eye.

Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by booblacain(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
This second post was done in error and it is the fault of Nairaland.
Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by itspzpics(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by Okayng: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nothing to keep anymore
Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by Harry00(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
booblacain:
Adekunle! See how I am looking at you with corner eye.

abi
Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
She never took in for wizkid cause she get sense. But shola and binta tot they were wise

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by ThePreachersSon: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
See fine babe that Wiz kid gave Legover. If na me catch this one na instant marriage o.
Re: Adekunle Gold Describes Tania Omotayo's Pregnancy As Hard Secret He Had To Keep by zone51: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

See Regina Daniels Funny Transformation From 3 To 18 Years Old That Got Her Fans / “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal / Like Brother, Like Sister! Meet Naira Marley Younger Sister Who Is Also A Marlia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.