Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

De-clean Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / De-clean Interview (628 Views)

11hour Promo! By De-clean Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De-clean Interview by funmiowo1: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2010
I got a text from De-Clean, inviting me for in interview on Friday by 10am at Yaba.

Please does anyone have any useful information about it
What kind of coy is it, what vacant position do they want to fill?

Thanks
Re: De-clean Interview by chamber2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
u should knw better cos u applied 4 it. or did someone else apply 4 4 u?
Re: De-clean Interview by funmiowo1: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Chamber, I can't remember applying to them.

Thanks for your reply
Re: De-clean Interview by yebarbie(f): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2010
[b]De-clean is a small room in ebute-meta that claims to be an office. They want to go into the business of recruitment but do not know how to go about it.
I was there once and was told to come with pasports and photocopies of credential.
after that, i was told that it comes with a fee, #1,000. to work as a marketer in an insurance company. can u imagine? paying money to work in an insurace company? insurance cos. that dont pay! i know someone that has worked in one and they only gave 4k as transport allowance per month.
I toldl him i didnt want insurance and he said d only other option is to be marketing vehicle tracking devices! me? God forbid!
The reason am taking time to reply is because i dont want fresh grads & others 2 be xploited. pls dont pay anything if there is n o guarantee of gettingn a good job.
Re: De-clean Interview by declean(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
Thank you all for your reply, but i want to make this clear to all that are invited for interview by de-clean that the company is a consultancy company for cleaning and out-sourcing and the company will not ask you for any money before you are given employment, and aslo the De-clean office is not in ebute-meta, so that guy that say he was ask to pay 1000 is on his own because the de-clean will not ask u for any money. Thanks to house

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity / House Helper Needed Urgently / Technical Operations Manager - Gsm Systems Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.