Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 (22539 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 10th March 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by 4gunners(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
LadyHeaven:
I am a gunner through and through, but i rather have liverpool win than city, its been a while coming, steady preparation, smart transfer deals and hope has brought them this far, they deserve it...

Why the hell should city win 3 cups and be in contention for CL glory? Nah only them waka come? undecided

Spot on!!! Right from day one, Liverpool has been my favorite team to lift the EPL. A team should not dominate EPL, never. Liverpool all the way, they deserve it.

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by ndaman25: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
6 more Heart attack left to go

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by PapalsBulls(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Which City is ontop? Cardiff City?
Or Birmingham City or Leicester City grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by openmine(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Foodforthought:

I agree with the hate part. Envy ? What will warrant Envy? It is Liverpool that haven't won the league in 28 years!!!! .When was the last time Pool won a trophy? Fans will be fans and rivals will be rivals. You guys also hate other clubs. So stop complaining.
sorry bro pls who are those liverpool hating fans? Maybe the ones in your clime or environment.....Not a true red fan!
Secondly,there is that envy...many envy the fact that we have players they only dream of having....the likes of mane,salah,van dirk,robertson,alexander,fabiano,allison and a whole lot of players...It has nothing to do with liverpool not winning a title for over 28 years!
Complain? I guess you quoted the wrong person because i have never complained before.... grin grin
Finally,you guys should let us be...we are not the first challenging for a title and surely wont be the last...so chill cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by RemiTinubu(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:

Or Birmingham City or Leicester City grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by PapalsBulls(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
RemiTinubu:

trash trash trash

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by RemiTinubu(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=PapalsBulls post=77155796][/quote] grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by Toonibleh: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
The best of the best Telegram channel just kicked off recently. You need to join to see the amazing works there. You're about to experience a win in every ticket. Experience predictions at it best. If U want that why not join now. What are U waiting for? Join now

. https:///GREENTIPSS
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ekaka1:
Sissy eko....or sissoko ...he's just a cow...one of those black men that makes oyibo think Most Africans can't think..just bloody lay the ball..but no, he must make a name for himself...clown.

So because he missed a one on one goal as a defender , you have to drag Africa into your mor0nic post?

What about moratta that missed several one on one as a striker? Will you abuse his Spanish heritage too?

Soave mentality is your major problem

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Am so so so for Liverpool fans....EPL title up for grab....Man U will beat Man City so that they can win the title

Ooo, this is football where anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
as expected salah was no where to be seen

one season wonder
I'm sure u've been waiting to type this all week.

A one season wonder can't give u 16+ goals in all competition.

Make una free the guy abeg.

Nowhere to be found? Whose header caused the own goal?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by dochenaj: 12:58am On Apr 01, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Liverpool don't deserve the Epl title
How many times will luck save them.
same thing against Everton.
That was how Sir Alex Ferguson won most of his EPL titles. In life luck is important and most times is everything.
And Liverpool have not even been lucky enough, that is why I doubt they will win the EPL.
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by dochenaj: 1:01am On Apr 01, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Easy bro...e b like say d win too dey totori u. Just know that Liverpool never win anything as far as dis season is concerned. City still dey top. U might end up winning nothing,, u guys may also win the double.. Epl and ucl... Take it easy with d insult and abuse in a faceless forum.
What he said was humor and not insult. It is only someone who is severely pained that will not see that.
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by immaculate1234(m): 2:11am On Apr 01, 2019
LadyHeaven:
I am a gunner through and through, but i rather have liverpool win than city, its been a while coming, steady preparation, smart transfer deals and hope has brought them this far, they deserve it...

Why the hell should city win 3 cups and be in contention for CL glory? Nah only them waka come? undecided

You understand football its clear

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by Reeberry: 3:16am On Apr 01, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
trust me there is no man u fan supporting mancity...we hate em
Trust you? How you confidently said this for mullions of fans, make you the most untruthful person on earth.

Gerrarahere.
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by teelaw4life(m): 4:58am On Apr 01, 2019
kinibigdeal:

I think they have a game on Tuesday against Cardiff

Yes, they do have a game midweek vs cardiff. If they play it, they'd have played 32 games, same with Liverpool. But co,e next weekend when Liverpool will play Southampton in the league taking them to 33 games, city will play in the fa cup instead, leaving them on 32 games in the league.
It will stay this way until they play Manchester united.
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by Nede: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2019
jamezman:

Wait until you congratulate Man-City before the end of the season........

Loserpool always have a way of ending up winning nothing cheesy
Stay away from Hypo oo. E dey pain you baa. Sorry
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by Nede: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2019
ucsquare:
Oya,they'll start crawling out from their caves after playing rubbish all through 90mins

Just delaying the inevitable.

YNWA; u'll never win anything.
E dey pain you baa. My frnd, stay away from Hypo and sniper okay.
Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 by jaephoenix(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bros Im quoting you like you asked
ucsquare:
Totteham. 3
Loserfools 0

Quote me after the match..

YNWA; u'll never win anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 / Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 30th April 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.