Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Re-election Valid - Omo-agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Re-election Valid - Omo-agege (323 Views)

Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber / Senator Omo-agege Withdraws From Resumption At Nigerian Senate / Omo-Agege: Security Beef-up At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Re-election Valid - Omo-agege by olamariamjonez(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Three days after the Court of Appeal maintained a before judgment of Federal High Court, invalidating Jones Erue-drove group of APC official board of trustees in Delta, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege said he was fearless.

He rehashed that his re-appointment was legitimate.

Omo-Agege, who re-challenged the senatorial seat on the stage of APC group driven by Erue, said his re-appointment stays substantial and authentic.

Omo-Agege, who speaks to Delta Central Senatorial District, said in an announcement by Godwin Anaughe, his Senior Special Assistant, Communications and Strategy, in Abuja.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Court of Appeal, Benin, had on March 29, maintained the prior judgment conveyed by the Asaba Federal High Court which invalidated the Jones Erue-drove APC state official advisory group.

Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Waive had before recorded an application looking for the leave of court to join as gatherings to the intrigue, for the benefit of themselves and different applicants of the APC, against the judgment of the Asaba court.

Responding, the legislator said it was informative to take note of that the decision conveyed by the Court of Appeal just struck out the application on the ground that they can't bid the judgment as people since they were the two individuals from APC who can request the judgment for their benefit.

As indicated by him, the APC has just documented an intrigue against the judgment.

https://hi247.com.ng/my-re-election-valid-omo-agege/31/03/2019/

Re: My Re-election Valid - Omo-agege by Reversepussyking(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shut up omo agege! bastard fellow.

spit

(1) (Reply)

The Candlelight Foundation Holds Walk Against Hunger To Save Lives / Chicago Elect The First Female Mayor / Insecurity: Declare State-of-emergency In Zamfara, Cleric Urges FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.