Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari (14751 Views)

President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by CloudResident(m): 6:11am On Apr 01, 2019
He's lifeless, yet you seek his help!

Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by DedeNkem: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Nnamdi Kalu was arrested for no genuine reason, he neither kill anyone nor destroyed any property. His "sin" was his peaceful protest for secession.

He was charged with treason. Those who charged him might not know the real meaning of the word "treason". According to google dictionary, it means, "the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

Nnamdi Kalu never attempted to kill anyone or overthrow the sovereign (he didn't want Nigeria to cease to exist, he only wants his people out of it) or government (doesn't care if Nigeria has a government or not, all he wanted is his people out).

They probably knew the charge wouldn't stand, that was why tribalist Buhari sent the military to murder Nnamdi Kalu at his home! Kalu was at that time on bail waiting for his next court appearance and wasn't hiding from the law!

Nnamdi Kalu ran for his life because Buhari desperately wanted him dead! Everybody saw what happened. It is NOT Kalu's fault for failling to appear in court, tribalist Buhari should be held
fully responsible for this mess!! It is astonishing that the corrupt judge chose to ignore this!

Incompetent tribalist Buhari was quick to declare a non-voilent IPOB, terrorist, but turned a blind eye to fulani terrorists who are busy invading communities and slaughtering people. Fulani terrorists have slaughtered thousands of innocent people since Buhari came to power!

2 Likes

Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by Yopcity: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2019
peacettw:
It hurts to say this but Nnamdi Kanu deserves to be locked up and quickly

What are u waiting for ? He is in England, take a flight and go get him fast, Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by peacettw: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Yopcity:

What are u waiting for ? He is in England, take a flight and go get him fast, Anuofia.

Lol. I am sorry but you just cracked me up. Let's try it again. Nnamdi Kanu is a degenerate and a dangerous con man. He doesn't deserve to be allowed to live.
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by NaMeAboki: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2019
What audacity: Nnamdi Kanu was given a soft landing route out of his quagmire by granting him bail on questionable grounds of health, while facing treasonable charges; rather than appreciate this gesture he deliberately and serially chose to break every condition of that bail; he furthermore worsened his situation by continuing to openly insult and threaten the Nigerian state with war; in particular the president, ppl from his tribe and region with death and destruction.

The FG should not bother to waste its time entertaining such notion, not even for a second - in fact, Kanu had single handedly found a niche for himself off the shores of Nigeria as persona non grata - a wanted man, liable to be arrested should he ever venture to make the mistake of ever entering this country again; good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by gidgiddy: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
NaMeAboki:
What audacity: Nnamdi Kanu was given a soft landing route out of his quagmire by granting him bail on questionable grounds of health, while facing treasonable charges; rather than appreciate this gesture he deliberately and serially chose to break every condition of that bail; he furthermore worsened his situation by continuing to openly insult and threaten the Nigerian state with war; in particular the president, ppl from his tribe and region with death and destruction.

The FG should not bother to waste its time entertaining such notion, not even for a second - in fact, Kanu had single handedly found a niche for himself off the shores of Nigeria as persona non grata - a wanted man, liable to be arrested should he ever venture to make the mistake of ever entering this country again; good riddance to bad rubbish.

What exactly was Nnamdi Kanu's crime?

He broke his bail conditions? Bail is the exclusive business of the courts and nobody else. It is not for anybody to judge if Kanu breached his conditions, only the courts can make that judgement

He insulted people? There is no crime in the constitution known as the crime of "insult". Kanu is free to insult whomever he likes.

He threatened war? This one is truly laughable. How can unarmed man pose a war threat? Is Kanu going to fight the war with air?Only someone that is armed can threaten war.

What Kanu wanted is referendum, not war

2 Likes

Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by Yopcity: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
peacettw:

Lol. I am sorry but you just cracked me up. Let's try it again. Nnamdi Kanu is a degenerate and a dangerous con man. He doesn't deserve to be allowed to live.

That's why i said, cease the initiative urself and go kill him. Otherwise Ur the most useless person on earth!
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by Godson32(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu doesnt need any pardon, someone who is ready to talk more.
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by peacettw: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yopcity:

That's why i said, cease the initiative urself and go kill him. Otherwise Ur the most useless person on earth!

I can prove my usefulness by cheering for his imminent arrest and ultimate downfall. Perhaps one or two heartfelt prayer should suffice as well.
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Beg If Buhari knows anything about politics at all, he will rescind that labelling of IPOB as terrorist and grant Nnamdi Kanu pardon.

I don't want to think of what will happen if he doesn't!!!
what will happen? cheesy
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by NaMeAboki: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

What exactly was Nnamdi Kanu's crime?

He broke his bail conditions? Bail is the exclusive business of the courts and nobody else. It is not for anybody to judge if Kanu breached his conditions, only the courts can make that judgement

He insulted people? There is no crime in the constitution known as the crime of "insult". Kanu is free to insult whomever he likes.

He threatened war? This one is truly laughable. How can unarmed man pose a war threat? Is Kanu going to fight the war with air?Only someone that is armed can threaten war.

What Kanu wanted is referendum, not war

Yes, Kanu was innocent that was why he was arraigned and charged before a court.

Oh yes, his bail and the current warrant for his re-arrest were respectively granted and issued by the village chief; and not by a competent court of law.

If he was that innocent; why then did he flee from this country and beyond the arms of the law; instead of staying on to face and win the case against him - in order to prove his innocence?

Pls do not waste my time again with deliberate insensibility unless you have something more intelligent to say - thank you.
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
genabc:
Cowards, don't start what you can't finish

Pardon Ko, panadol ni undecided
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by gidgiddy: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Yes, Kanu was innocent that was why he was arraigned and charged before a court.

Kanu remains innocent until pronounced guilty, that is the law. Arraignment is not guilt

Oh yes, his bail and the current warrant for his re-arrest were respectively granted and issued by the village chief; and not by a competent court of law.

Kanu's bail is the business of the courts and his sureties, not your or mine

If he was that innocent; why then did he flee from this country and beyond the arms of the law; instead of staying on to face and win the case against him - in order to prove his innocence?

Pls do not waste my time again with deliberate insensibility unless you have something more intelligent to say - thank you.

Your government sent Soldiers to Kanu's house on an assassination attempt and you expect Kanu not to flee? Go and ask your government why it is sending Soldiers to go and fight unarmed Kanu in his bedroom

Dead people don't go to court

1 Like

Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by NaMeAboki: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

Kanu remains innocent until pronounced guilty, that is the law. Arraignment is not guilt

Kanu's bail is the business of the courts and his sureties, not your or mine

Your government sent Soldiers to Kanu's house on an assassination attempt and you expect Kanu not to flee? Go and ask your government why it is sending Soldiers to go and fight unarmed Kanu in his bedroom

Dead people don't go to court

Yes, you are perfectly correct.

No point arguing with someone who knows the truth, sees, the truth but still believes in the lies - you can enjoy your delusions without me, don't involve me again thank you.
Re: 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari by mbos: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
ALL THESE STUPID AND SENSELESS YOUTHS WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND IGBO LANGUAGE OR REASON TO LIVE, SHOULD STOP EMBARRASSING BIAFRANS

ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA IS A MUST

NIGERIAN UNITY IS A FANTASY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara / Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me - Usani Uguru Usani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.