Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect (1718 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Freelancerx: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2019

In 2017, leading Mobile phones manufacturer, TECNO released the first of the Spark series into the Nigerian market.

The device recorded massive success due to its high-end features and affordability. Previously, budget devices were nothing to write home about in terms of functional specifications.

However, the TECNO Spark was a game changer as it boasts sophisticated features such as Fingerprint scanner, amazing design, and a super clear 13MP camera.

A New Spark is Coming!

Since the launch of the Spark series, it has become an annual tradition for TECNO to also launch the “Light up Your Dream campaign”, which is an initiative aimed at supporting young Nigerians with dreams but are hampered with finances to take it further.

The past two editions have made 8 Nigerians millionaire and since we are expecting the arrival of a new Spark device, the Light up your Dream competition is no doubt something everyone is looking up to.

A new spark is scheduled to be launched this month and it seems to have better things in stock.

DESIGN
According to the leaks we are able to get, the new Spark is going to come with a notch screen, to continue the trend started on the Camon series late last year. And it is also said to carry a similar body design as the Camon. This should appeal to fans who love the Camon series but can’t afford it.

MEMORY AND OS
From the information we are privy to, the Spark 3 is expected to feature a bigger memory than that of the previous editions. Probably a 32GB variant with a 2GB/3GB Random Access Memory. The OS is also said to be the latest version of HiOS 4 and Android 9.0 Pie
CAMERA

This is one area that will be greatly improved. The new Spark is said to have a dual-cameras variant and a very bright selfie shooter powered by AI just like that of the Camon 11.

This is something all selfie lovers should look forward to

This year’s Spark is looking like it would sweep us off our feet. TECNO has really upped their game, we can’t wait to see the next Spark smartphone. What are your expectations for the upcoming TECNO Spark?

Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Processor
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Freelancerx:

In 2017, leading Mobile phones manufacturer, TECNO released the first of the Spark series into the Nigerian market.

The device recorded massive success due to its high-end features and affordability. Previously, budget devices were nothing to write home about in terms of functional specifications.

However, the TECNO Spark was a game changer as it boasts sophisticated features such as Fingerprint scanner, amazing design, and a super clear 13MP camera.

A New Spark is Coming!

Since the launch of the Spark series, it has become an annual tradition for TECNO to also launch the “Light up Your Dream campaign”, which is an initiative aimed at supporting young Nigerians with dreams but are hampered with finances to take it further.

The past two editions have made 8 Nigerians millionaire and since we are expecting the arrival of a new Spark device, the Light up your Dream competition is no doubt something everyone is looking up to.

A new spark is scheduled to be launched this month and it seems to have better things in stock.

DESIGN
According to the leaks we are able to get, the new Spark is going to come with a notch screen, to continue the trend started on the Camon series late last year. And it is also said to carry a similar body design as the Camon. This should appeal to fans who love the Camon series but can’t afford it.

MEMORY AND OS
From the information we are privy to, the Spark 3 is expected to feature a bigger memory than that of the previous editions. Probably a 32GB variant with a 2GB/3GB Random Access Memory. The OS is also said to be the latest version of HiOS 4 and Android 9.0 Pie
CAMERA

This is one area that will be greatly improved. The new Spark is said to have a dual-cameras variant and a very bright selfie shooter powered by AI just like that of the Camon 11.

This is something all selfie lovers should look forward to

This year’s Spark is looking like it would sweep us off our feet. TECNO has really upped their game, we can’t wait to see the next Spark smartphone. What are your expectations for the upcoming TECNO Spark?
Processor
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Processor
mt6580 I guess
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by sirvvy: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nothing new undecided

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Samson1851(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Checkout this video to see the specifications of the Upcoming Infinix Hot S4 Smartphone. I think it should be a better deal than the zero 6...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeLSgvqpkA8
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Ennyholar: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
sirvvy:
Nothing new undecided

The device is coming with an Android 9 Pie with much improved features. Definitely something new.
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ennyholar:

The device is coming with an Android 9 Pie with much improved features. Definitely something new.

My dear don't deceive yourself. It's a piece of overpriced crap. What's the processor. Is it about Android version?

The Android 9 pie what does it add to your phone.
If Huawei y9 runs 8.1, you're here talking about android versions

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Rubiesangel: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh wow. I heard it will be launched today?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Rubiesangel: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Processor size and speed does not matter, a better UI and OS wins anytime, any day.
PhenomenalMorgan:

Processor
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Rubiesangel: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
I heard this new Spark comes with Improved features with the latest Technology. Can't wait for it
sirvvy:
Nothing new undecided
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Processor size and speed does not matter, a better UI and OS wins anytime, any day.
I laugh you in Spanish gringrin
The thing is that you are the only one that thinks so!!!
Every other tech savvy person (except fanboys and markerters) doesn't.
It's the processor that manages battery, the OS and the likes
And what do you call better UI HiOS Have you checked out MiUI or EMUI or oxygen OS
You Tecno marketers have fish brains when it comes to tech!!!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Processo size and speed does not matter, a better UI and OS wins anytime, any day.
shockedshockedshocked
Cc Mizik Suenfly Meschachmartins Henry007 Jeromejnr
In fact Cc all phonelanders!! Come and see ignorance in display!!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by bunmi111: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
How much is the spark 3
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by bunmi111: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Is spark 2 still in market, I was planning to buy next week but I don't know if to wait for spark 3. Please who knows how much is the current price of spark 2 and spark 3
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Mizik(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Are you forking kidding me?
Ifedith come see this Ignorant thing sad angry

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by saxby(f): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fantastic, really anticipating this
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by saxby(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
bunmi111:
Is spark 2 still in market, I was planning to buy next week but I don't know if to wait for spark 3. Please who knows how much is the current price of spark 2 and spark 3
the spark 2 is about 35k but I don't think the official price of the spark 3 has been released yet
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by bunmi111: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
saxby:
the spark 2 is about 35k but I don't think the official price of the spark 3 has been released yet
thanks for your response
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

shockedshockedshocked
Cc Mizik Suenfly Meschachmartins Henry007 Jeromejnr
In fact Cc all phonelanders!! Come and see ignorance in display!!
see ehn.....me am tired of tackling all these marketers, at least they re trying to make a living.....we cannor stop Nigerians from buying their products, unless they re banned or go bankrupt (thats impossible cos they steal from a whole lot of people)....they've already penetrated nigeria market with their lies ...the only good thing that can happen is for transsion to change their ways.....
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Ifedith(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mizik:
Are you forking kidding me?
Ifedith come see this Ignorant thing sad angry
U don't have to call him a thing... Moreover it's not every argument u engage in.

U could simply prove ur point to him... If he like e take or not... grin
Well as for him theory... I have nothing to say
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Mizik(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ifedith:

U don't have to call him a thing... Moreover it's not every argument u engage in.

U could simply prove ur point to him... If he like e take or not... grin
Well as for him theory... I have nothing to say
Na marketer him be. Ah
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by donbenie(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ennyholar:

MTK 6580..

You think there's something new with an outdated 5 YEAR old Chipset? angry

And that for about 40k? shocked
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by donbenie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Hahaha.. grin

Guess this piece of crap can overrun a Snapdragon 632 toting Redmi 7 then.. angry
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by donbenie(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rubiesangel:
I heard this new Spark comes with Improved features with the latest Technology. Can't wait for it
MTK 6580.. cheesy

Can't wait for the Eight wonder of the world.. grin
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by tafat: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2019
has the spark 3 been launched already?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by Chuksteric(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Rubiesangel:
is it the very buggy and crappy power draining hios we're talking about here?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by devbojj: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2019
I expect an improved spark 2...no doubt
Re: TECNO Spark 3 Hits Nigerian Market Soon – See What To Expect by tafat: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
definitely this device will be a worthy upgrade of the spark 2
devbojj:
I expect an improved spark 2...no doubt

(1) (Reply)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus For Sale!!! --- SOLD!!! / Are We Getting A Dark Mode On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.