Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Electricians In The House Please Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electricians In The House Please Help (382 Views)

Quality Electricians Marysville / Capital Electricians Everett / Thread For Nigerian Electricians/technicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricians In The House Please Help by Emytexboy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
in 5 volts- 1amp out put , how many Watts of current does it consists? and 45 Watts television on ac current using 220/110 power supply converted from 12 volts battery, how many Watts of current does that television consume please, urgent help from any of you please, and thanks in advance
Re: Electricians In The House Please Help by EdiAbali: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Cool

Ask google
Re: Electricians In The House Please Help by McCoy662(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
bros ur question is entirely confusing... if there's any way u can rephrase it let me see if I can help.
for the TV, u have already given the Power, 45w, if it's connected to a 12V circuit, then u should either be asking of the circuit current that will keep the TV functional. if that is the case,
power (watts) = I ( ampere) * V ( volts)
Re: Electricians In The House Please Help by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Emytexboy:
in 5 volts- 1amp out put , how many Watts of current does it consists? and 45 Watts television on ac current using 220/110 power supply converted from 12 volts battery, how many Watts of current does that television consume please, urgent help from any of you please, and thanks in advance

I'm an engineer and would have been able to help you, but I can't even make sense out of your question. Which one be watts of current again? I'm confused.
Re: Electricians In The House Please Help by Emytexboy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

I'm an engineer and would have been able to help you, but I can't even make sense out of your question. Which one be watts of current again? I'm confused.
OK, the out put 5volts that is 1amp, how many Watts is it please? on the TV side, it is a TV that uses alternative current, and I converted the current from 12 volts battery, that is from DC current to ac current, to enable the TV have it's 220/110 volts, so on this case now, the TV is 45 watts, is it the same Watts does it consume from the battery (45 Watts) or more?
Re: Electricians In The House Please Help by Emytexboy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
McCoy662:
bros ur question is entirely confusing... if there's any way u can rephrase it let me see if I can help.
for the TV, u have already given the Power, 45w, if it's connected to a 12V circuit, then u should either be asking of the circuit current that will keep the TV functional. if that is the case,
power (watts) = I ( ampere) * V ( volts)
the out put 5volts that is 1amp, how many Watts is it please? on the TV side, it is a TV that uses alternative current, and I converted the current from 12 volts battery, that is from DC current to ac current, to enable the TV have it's 220/110 volts, so on this case now, the TV is 45 watts, is it the same Watts does it consume from the battery (45 Watts) or more?

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S10 Features That Will Make You Buy The Phone / See Who Lives And Dies In GOT 8 According To AI Algorithm / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.