Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. (917 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by filipthompson2: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Following the current xenophobia attack on Nigerians and other foreigner living in South Africa, the Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called for the closure of all South Africa investment in Nigeria. The former minister made the disclosure through his social media account.

He said “The bloody South Africans are massacaring our people every day and subjecting them to the worse form of degradation, bestiality, humiliation and torture and we still insist on trading with them and allowing them to invest massively in our country? They make billions from Nigeria!”

“It is time to nationalise their  investments, seize their assets and throw them out! Without us black South Africans would still have been treated like animals by the white Boers. To hell with them! We may have challenges in Nigeria but we are still the pride and strength of Africa!”

https://theblogngr.com/2019/03/31/xenophobia-fani-kayode-calls-for-closure-of-all-south-africa-investment/

Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by Blackie46(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
h
Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by GavelSlam: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Losing steam on attacking Buhari already?
Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by okomogo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Losing steam on attacking Buhari already?
This is not time to insult this man, Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa are going through hell, you will feel it when it happens to someone close to you. How long will this continue, their police are turning blind eye especially when the victim is a Nigerian. All these are happening because they know we won't do anything about, we rather fight each other on social media trying to know which tribe was involved. We need to stand up and earn our respect. You or your relative might be next.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by GavelSlam: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
okomogo:

This is not time to insult this man, Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa are going through hell, you will feel it when it happens to someone close to you. How long will this continue, their police are turning blind eye especially when the victim is a Nigerian. All these are happening because they know we won't do anything about, we rather fight each other on social media trying to know which tribe was involved. We need to stand up and earn our respect. You or your relative might be next.

I'm sorry, but every opportunity to insult him is fair game.

After all, he's done the same for over 5 years even in unrelated matters.

Xenophobia has come to stay in Africa just as Tribal slurs have come to stay on Nairaland.

FFK doesn't have the moral authority on issues akin to hate.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by Edojoma(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Xenophobia has come to stay in Africa just as Tribal slurs have come to stay on Nairaland.

Hmmmmm,,, SMH,,, we r talking abt d lives of ur country Men here but u r more concern abt ur ego n beef with FFK,,,who do u dis thing sef

Don't worry,,, just listen to falz song "brother's keeper"
I no its becos it's not u nor ur relative,,, but believe me u,, a day is coming dat it will get to u,,, n anoda person dat is more naive dan u will type exactly Wat u typed up dere,, ,,life 1st,,after we save life we can continue d beef,,, in warri we av a saying " d water dat touches d penis must surely touch d scrotum,,,dey r d "penis" today,, u may be d scrotum 2morw,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by GavelSlam: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Edojoma:

Hmmmmm,,, SMH,,, we r talking abt d lives of ur country Men here but u r more concern abt ur ego n beef with FFK,,,who do u dis thing sef

Don't worry,,, just listen to falz song "brother's keeper"
I no its becos it's not u nor ur relative,,, but believe me u,, a day is coming dat it will get to u,,, n anoda person dat is more naive dan u will type exactly Wat u typed up dere,, ,,life 1st,,after we save life we can continue d beef,,, in warri we av a saying " d water dat touches d penis must surely touch d scrotum,,,dey r d "penis" today,, u may be d scrotum 2morw,,,,

Stop the preaching or extend it to FFK, who has a greater megaphone, but has consistently used it for the broadcast of hate.

I'm beginning to feel some of you are only concerned about someone close to you hence your response.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by Amuocha: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by SarkinYarki: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
poor thinking
Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by princemillla(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Are you encouraging xenophobic attacks On other African or what's ur point.
Wether ffk has spew rubbish or stuffs in the past , his call here is just right and need urgent attention.
Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by NICENEDU29: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=GavelSlam post=77152915]

[b]Stop the preaching or extend it to FFK, who has a greater megaphone, but has consistently used it for the broadcast of hate.

I'm beginning to feel some of you are only concerned about someone close to you hence your response.
Guy, you sure say you well at all? You speak so much like a big fool. Why do you allow your hatred for the man to becloud your sense of judgment? In as much as I know you went to school but I seriously doubt if you are educated.
Re: Xenophobia: Fani-kayode Calls For Closure Of All South Africa Investment. by NICENEDU29: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Stop the preaching or extend it to FFK, who has a greater megaphone, but has consistently used it for the broadcast of hate.

Guy, you sure say you well at all? You speak so much like a big fool. Why do you allow your hatred for the man to becloud your sense of judgment? In as much as I know you went to school but I seriously doubt if you are educated.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Meme? / Borno Inauguration Ends Abruptly As Cough Disrupts Gov’s Speech / What Pres Muhammadu Buhari Told Us & My Speakership Aspiration By Umaru Moh Bago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.