Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) (35464 Views)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Seun360(m): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2019
olas24u:
Agungi not vgc
Its Vgc joor,
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by chillex8(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2019
olas24u:

Agungi not vgc

AskAmaya is located in Royal view estate, Ikota, Lekki. Just after VGC inwards Lekki phase 1.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Kurumaru: 1:48am On Apr 01, 2019
manitoba:
Askamaya is a poorly maintained Hotel filled with 'Olosho'.

They have strip clubs and bar.

At a point in time, the dad who originally owns it and has similar business at Festac handed it over to one of the sons.

I wouldn't doubt if such happened there as I once witnessed people making out on the floor in the middle of the Night some years back.

this guy managing askamaya is responsible. And is well packaged..
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Askamaya is a lousy strip club

1 Like

Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by freemi(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Davash222:
There’s more to this story. The hotel staff can’t just start beating you guys just like that. Give us the full details.

der refusd to pay 4 bad food n wantd to leave, d staff said no way n dat ensured. Wt other xplainatn do u want na
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Zzyy(m): 6:02am On Apr 01, 2019
naturalwaves:

According to Teni, she actually saw the place before getting inspiration to sing that song. She said she saw the name while driving.

Dat babe is pure talent

1 Like

Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Robnectar(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:
The name of the hotel alone is enough to tell you the kinda service or food you'd be getting there "ayama"...

Can't forget my first and ever armed robbery attack gosh...

'Twas 2008 and I had just visited Nig. and decided it'd be best to lodge close to my folks somewhere around berger for fear of my presence at home inviting the owners of the night.

I'd gone chilling at the bar one lovely sunny day enjoying my Marlboro and Big stout while my business manager was seated next to me giving account of his custody of my business.

Some scruffy looking dudes were seated not far from us and were sharing a bottle, a sight that obviously brought back memories of my struggle days on the streets of Mafoluku Oshodi as a young lad. So, I discreetly motioned to the waitress and told her to tend to these guys on my bill....who send me message...

They ordered Turkeys and drinks to their fill, thanked me while I headed back to my room jogodoish...

Meanwhile, I had been checked into a room on the top floor but complained and got moved to a different room that morning.

I was startled awake to bangings and commands of "open the door or you go die if we break am. Jesuuu..

Infact the beating wey I receive that day with cutlass and gun butts ehn...still got a scar from that night on my head.

They had first gone upstairs to my former room and brought down the door because no one was responding to their orders from the room.
yeah sorry bros.... so u nah mafoluku homeboy.... was born and brought up in mafoluku....... take heartwink
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by ifymadu: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2019
horlajay:

Must you lie

And why must I lie? Must everyone be like you?
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by gaby(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2019
Robnectar:
yeah sorry bros.... so u nah mafoluku homeboy.... was born and brought up in mafoluku....... take heartwink

Yes o bro...thanks much
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by gaby(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2019
waletoke12345:

Bros we are from same hood I grow up in making mafoluku Oshodi went to mafogram quote author=gaby post=77152513]The name of the hotel alone is enough to tell you the kinda service or food you'd be getting there "ayama"...

'Twas 2008 and I had just visited Nig. and decided it'd be best to lodge close to my folks somewhere around berger for fear of my presence at home inviting the owners of the night.

I'd gone chilling at the bar one lovely sunny day enjoying my Marlboro and Big stout while my business manager was seated next to me giving account of his custody of my business.

Some scruffy looking dudes were seated not far from us and were sharing a bottle, a sight that obviously brought back memories of my struggle days on the streets of Mafoluku Oshodi as a young lad. So, I discreetly motioned to the waitress and told her to tend to these guys on my bill....who send me message...

They ordered Turkeys and drinks to their fill, thanked me while I headed back to my room jogodoish...

Meanwhile, I had been checked into a room on the top floor but complained and got moved to a different room that morning.

I was startled awake to bangings and commands of "open the door or you go die if we break am. Jesuuu..

Infact the beating wey I receive that day with cutlass and gun butts ehn...still got a scar from that night on my head.

They had first gone upstairs to my former room and brought down the door because no one was responding to their orders from the room.

Wow...nice...grew up in Eweje before Ajibulu and Olowora not far from Makinde...
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2019
backnbeta:
Askamaya Hotel sounds like a razz place where people will go for short time or hide from the police...won't be surprised if their staff molest lodgers undecided

Razz hotel in a razz place, won't be surprised if all their staffs are area boys.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by NLNL: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2019
naturalwaves:

The worst hotel so far so good on that axis is still PICADDILY...If you see the suite, you will run...........coloured water, bad water system, poorly maintained building, bad TV, suite looked like we are in the 70s. I wonder how they manage to make adverts on Brilla Fm and Brilla Fm never went to even check what they are advertising for. Shey na by force to have a hotel ni?

Na same person get brilla fm and picaddily suites. Larry Izahmodje

2 Likes

Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by philybuck(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Hahaha u even lasted long to have worked for two months, when I lodged there last year, I noticed most of the staffs left within two weeks of employment. Everything there is over priced and the management only cares about money, had to move over to the hotel opposite it and came there every evening for drinks.
perkyberry:
the manager ( izuhchukwu ) is very rude and those not listen to anybody even is staffs, i was onces a employee i work there for 2month without been payed. lagosian should pls avoid there.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by naturalwaves: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2019
NLNL:

Are you serious? If that is the case, it only says much about the kind of person he is and how he manages things. I can now imagine how his staff will be treated...the hotel no get working intercomm o shocked, water leaks so bad onto the balcony from almost all the ACs, some wardrobes in there are dilapidated.The swimming pool is an eyesore to say the least; my friends could not swim cos it was so dirty when they went there. Place looks like somewhere you can pick a bed bug from. I wonder why he now tries to deceive the public, asking those coming from abroad to come lay their heads there.....He did not even fear for dear life. What if an angry customer deals with him after falling for all the sweet lies?
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by naturalwaves: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2019
philybuck:
Hahaha u even lasted long to have worked for two months, when I lodged there last year, I noticed most of the staffs left within two weeks of employment. Everything there is over priced and the management only cares about money, had to move over to the hotel opposite it and came there every evening for drinks.
Really overpriced ............everything is overpriced. When I got a pack of juice, it was ordinary 250 naira/ 300 naira outside. I bought it for 2,500 naira (times 10) and someone was still telling me that the owner will get annoyed for not buying alcohol that what I got was a mixer. So, I should get a drink from 16k upwards which I would not even enjoy cos the owner does not want me to take a mixer? Smh. The babe sef was so terrified lest she loses her job if caught.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by 2shure: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Indey go back ladipo
How can they put eod compressor insidr thd one of evil spirit with toks condenser
Dem wan spoil my motor
Everyone na scammer for ladipo
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by naturalwaves: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Zzyy:

Dat babe is pure talent
Yeah yeah....says she was wondering "which one be Askamaya again?", she meant it sounded a bit like an unserious place .....that was why she said "olomoge askamaya".
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by DaHrNn0001: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2019
kokoye:

person dey lodge for strip club?

When provisions are made for room services why not? It's got about 6 open and private strip rooms,and a good number of rooms so what are u saying
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:
The name of the hotel alone is enough to tell you the kinda service or food you'd be getting there "ayama"...

So you don't know that it was those boys that you fed ?
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by gift01: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2019
NLNL:

stop lying
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by NLNL: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2019
gift01:
stop lying

Check your facts
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by gaby(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Naughtysite:

So you don't know that it was those boys that you fed ?

Why won't I know....the waitress sold me out....
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2019
Bad service
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by seangy4konji: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2019
I go to askamaya every evening or morning just for a drink and it's just some about 2 mins from me when I drive out of vgc..turning is almost opposote mega chicken...not well managed. You have to buy spirit to chill at the strip club...

I stopped going there when I noticed some bad boys always staring at me but scared to do anything when they noticed I use a blacked out truck so hard for them and I am sure they must have trailed me but see it's hard for them to enter vgc and impossible to rob..

Its a no go now unless I just feel naughty and itabthe strip club only.

Not so good.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by kokoye(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

When provisions are made for room services why not? It's got about 6 open and private strip rooms,and a good number of rooms so what are u saying

I asked a simple question. Thanks for answering.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by philybuck(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yeah that’s their way, crazy bunch and the staffs work in fear because he doesn’t just fire you if you are found wanting, he makes sure the bouncers beat you to pulp before you leave the premises. I got tired of seeing such occurrence from my room upstairs.
naturalwaves:

Really overpriced ............everything is overpriced. When I got a pack of juice, it was ordinary 250 naira/ 300 naira outside. I bought it for 2,500 naira (times 10) and someone was still telling me that the owner will get annoyed for not buying alcohol that what I got was a mixer. So, I should get a drink from 16k upwards which I would not even enjoy cos the owner does not want me to take a mixer? Smh. The babe sef was so terrified lest she loses her job if caught.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by philybuck(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
It was actually just a hotel before they added the strip club services
kokoye:

I asked a simple question. Thanks for answering.
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by waletoke12345(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
I know eweje very well the street after oloira my mother sold food amala at Ayinde street the gate close to abeokuta street I even attent ajibulu primary school

Most of my friends live in eweje close to aviation estate AMEED is one of my friend his father was a royal kind somewhere in Osun state

quote author=gaby post=77161137]

Wow...nice...grew up in Eweje before Ajibulu and Olowora not far from Makinde...[/quote]
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by Seun360(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
NLNL:

Oh, the double doctor.
Abeg, make una patronize the hotel o
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by AdelaLee(f): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
backnbeta:
Askamaya Hotel sounds like a razz place where people will go for short time or hide from the police...won't be surprised if their staff molest lodgers undecided

ask i maya! Lol d staff don maya rubbish!
Re: Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) by naturalwaves: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
philybuck:
Yeah that’s their way, crazy bunch and the staffs work in fear because he doesn’t just fire you if you are found wanting, he makes sure the bouncers beat you to pulp before you leave the premises. I got tired of seeing such occurrence from my room upstairs.
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) / Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa / Young Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl With His Brother & Friends Nabbed In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.