Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight (531 Views)

From 'okirika Clothe' Seller To Millionaire Overnight At 23. / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by Ritzy10(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded the viral video of Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Adegor, is definitely cruising in millions after her wake up call few weeks ago.

The lady who recently became a youth corper, was invited to Mercyland Church in Warri, Delta State, were she was given N2million cash by Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/stephanie-idolor-who-recorded-success-viral-video-becomes-a-millionaire-overnight/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by Ritzy10(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by Ritzy10(f): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
I need to be filmed
My case no hard.
I dey sabi use ugwu leaf do ladder
I dey use grinded pepper do eyelashes

So many talents,shey you wan film you go film you go tire.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by Stanweezy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Season of covering primary school pupil, LEA primary school here I come
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by emi12(f): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wow! Just like that.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by LeopardX: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unnecessary flaunting of wealth seem to be the bane of the average Nigerian. Ask the young man on the street why he wants to have money so badly. He'll probably go like "I want my enemies to see that they can't stop me" or something like that. No real purpose just the money to intimidate friends, family and foe. Or just to earn respect from your mates.
I just hope she's able to manage her new found wealth or it would just vanish unexplainably in her bid to upgrade herself.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Video Becomes A Millionaire Overnight by EbukaHades10(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2019
OK

(1) (Reply)

Pls O!between Computer Science And Electronic Engr. Which One Is The Best / Waec 2019 Help Room / Avoiding IELTS? Here Are 3 Countries That Don’t Require IELTS For Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.