Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Hp Slate Vs Ipad Vs Archos 9 Pc Tablets - Home Page - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Home Page / Hp Slate Vs Ipad Vs Archos 9 Pc Tablets (329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hp Slate Vs Ipad Vs Archos 9 Pc Tablets by manny4life(m): 3:27am On Sep 09, 2010
I remember seeing this thread sometime last month on here when they were comparing the Slate with the iPad, but I glanced through it and never paid so much attention to it until now. I am looking to get one of these tablets for 60% office/work use while 40% is more like personal. Although I have seen the reviews and looked up if the Slate was up for sale, but I've not seen any definite answers. Some say it was discontinued, others say otherwise. I need opinions as well. I needed the equipment because I now manage my own small team and my blackberry isn't enough. My job is kinda demanding, so see the reason why I need it. I've tried carrying my laptop, but always a hassle every time I'm on the train even though it's 14.1 inches so that isn't an option.

For office use (when I'm not in the office)

- Review email documents and excel spreadsheets

- Open attachments and reports, third party applications etc

- Accessing my secured network file server, working on the go etc

- Most importantly email and contact management and a host of other work related activities

Then again, I need it for some personal use and Flash is really important if I have to see movies.

(1) (Reply)

Women's Health / Who Wants Yinka Dead? / The Truth About Hiv/aids,what They Dont Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.