Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? (1108 Views)

How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
There are many rumor that says, IT A SCAM. Hmm... This is 100% real! Do you think many richest people out there are rich because they doubt? No. Many are rich because they know the way of making their silent money.

Many buy and resell what you think is useless and not valuable to you. Many found it useful by buying it with huge money. Thousands of Naira and Dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqrHytZMnM

If you have these devices below or have the opportunity to research on them. You are on your way to become a millionaire. Believe that.

OLD AROMATIC SHINAPP
OLD KEROSINE LAMP
OLD SINGER SEWING MACHINE

NOTE: I mean Very old not New items. You can check the link: https://kongashare.com/make-money-with-old-items-old-schnapps-bottle-kerosene-lamp/ for more images.

Re: Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2019
IF YOU ARE RESEARCHER, THIS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MAKE MONEY..
Re: Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
100% Real! Start your research now.
Re: Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? by cifo1145(m): 2:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Can we chat on WhatsApp ...I have interest and want more details?
Re: Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
cifo1145:
Can we chat on WhatsApp ...I have interest and want more details?
You are welcome bro... chat me on the number in the details above.
Re: Do You Know That This "Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
MAKE USE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY..........

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell On Jiji And Make Money Online / How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital / Exchange Your Bitcoin And Ethereum To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.