Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

5 Most Dangerous Chicken Diseases And Their Recommended Remedies - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Most Dangerous Chicken Diseases And Their Recommended Remedies (353 Views)

Solution To Some Major Diseases And Pest That Troubles Pepper Farmers / Chicken Diseases: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention Tips / Catfish Diseases And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Dangerous Chicken Diseases And Their Recommended Remedies by Masterielcraig: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2019
My mum was a Poultry farmer. She really did all the labor work that comes with poultry farming and harvested from it. However, various chicken diseases outbreak stroke, leaving her picking up the pieces .With the help of an agro- vet expert, she was able to learn the common chicken diseases and how counter them. While back I paid her a visit upcountry, and she gave me some insights on how to act and remedy the most common and dangerous chicken diseases.

Infectious Bronchitis
This disease doesn’t have slight mercy when it comes calling because of its tendency to cause ‘massacre’. It is easily identifiable by its capability to make chickens sneezing, snoring, and coughing. It also causes nose and eyes drainage secretion. Bad news is, their laying will cease too.
The prevention cure is quite common – vaccination .its natural treatment is quite simple .Just give them a warm, dry place to recoup. In addition, give them a small spoon of warm herb tea and fed them fresh herbs.

Read Full Post article here

https://medium.com.ng/5-most-dangerous-chicken-diseases-and-their-recommended-remedies/

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / For Sale Lime And Lemon Directly On Farm In Large Quantities / Farmland For Lease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.