Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (36238 Views)

Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by JaceBlaze: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
No. I live in Lagos, Nigeria.

anytime any day, seeing irrationality and lies helpless at the feet of logic and truth is a pleasure.

Thanks for this. Each time you ask these people to point of racism, they can't. All they usually say is "of course there is racism, there has to be. It's obvious." grin

They bunch of clowns.
Okay.

Check the old black dude,doesn't even know how to articulate his points coherently cheesy grin .He's a chromosome away from autism or down-syndrome,and yet these are the sort of people that are supposed to be 'representin'?

These are the sort of people who walk around trying to read the minds of white people just to find out how they are viewed by the white man,like who the fùck get time for that? just mind your own business and stop being a public nuisance and nobody will be racist towards you.

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by ibkayee(f): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
I have a feeling this was more a case of a ‘friend’ stabbing him in the back than a gang related hit because I can’t get my head around how someone could get THAT close to a whole Nipsey Hustle and his crew without he or someone from his team at the very least being more on guard

RIP Nipsey
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
If you mind weren't too rεtarded to comprehend my post. You would have known that I don't go out and run my mouth like an animal. I repeat I ONLY GET AGGRESSIVE AT COLOSSAL STUPIDITY. undecided

Go and start thinking properly. Do yourself some good.

You are angry at yourself then.

"don't quote me back", few minutes later, he is getting all emotional. Let me now teach you how to ignore... wink
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Martinez39(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

"don't quote me back", few minutes later, he is getting all emotional. Let me now teach you how to ignore... wink
It's good that you have decided to keep your stupidity and silly self away from me. Thanks for that. I appreciate.

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Billyanger(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Y'all stupid if you think Nipsey got killed over some hood stuff!! everybody loved him in Cali crips and bloods. Dammit that's like Wizkid getting killed in Ojuelegba. Nipsey Hussle was shot 6 times, 5 to the body 1 to the head, there is no brother in the hood shooting like that, thats a Military execution style. When he started speaking on releasing a documentary on Dr. Sebi the Black man from Honduras that has found cure for Aids herpes and other viral diseases(Dr. Sebi was arrested for no reason and died in police custody), thats when he became a target. Imagine if the cure for Aid come out, you know how much pharmaceuticals companies will loose? People out there are dying over a couple of dollars!!! Do you think people with actual power will let this Man from streets of California let them loose billions? They want us to stay deaf, dumb, and blind to whats really going on. Remember how they use to beat and kill slaves learning how to read and write, before it actually stopped. Open your eyes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Shaev7(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
They kill creeps for breakfast. OG Creenshaw Mafia... There's heaven for a G. RIP G.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Shaev7(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Billyanger:
Y'all stupid if you think Nipsey got killed over some hood stuff!! everybody loved him in Cali crips and bloods. Dammit that's like Wizkid getting killed in Ojuelegba. Nipsey Hussle was shot 6 times, 5 to the body 1 to the head, there is no brother in the hood shooting like that, thats a Military execution style. When he started speaking on releasing a documentary on Dr. Sebi the Black man from Honduras that has found cure for Aids herpes and other viral diseases(Dr. Sebi was arrested for no reason and died in police custody), thats when he became a target. Imagine if the cure for Aid come out, you know how much pharmaceuticals companies will loose? People out there are dying over a couple of dollars!!! Do you think people with actual power will let this Man from streets of California let them loose billions? They want us to stay deaf, dumb, and blind to whats really going on. Remember how they use to beat and kill slaves learning how to read and write, before it actually stopped. Open your eyes....
That's your thought.

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Shaev7:
That's your thought.
N he is right!!!

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Sterope(f): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Some people are extremely stupid

These is how some black Christians and women will be shouting Trump and sharing pro trump news sites, if only they knew what Trump is all about.

It is exactly the same reason idiots who don't understand racist will start ranting against the Back lives matter movement because of Ben Shapiro ...can you be more insane? I can't deal.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Wahala babe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
He who lives by the sword or gun will perish by it.1

Hip hop promotes crime or better still, glorifies it

Let's hope he survived.

He looks mixed race. He might be half Jewish
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

Wahala babe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, my love cry
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, my love cry

I just dey laugh, while reading all your replies grin grin grin
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Piercy:
this is gang related and as expected thee will be retaliation and clap backs and drive bys with people ending up in body bags and morgues.. some people will be lost and never been found... I hate anything gang.. if you are in a gang or cult whether you say you don't do or join in the worst part of it my broda, I will run, jump fly even crawl away from you and your friends.
Reminds me of the time my ex was dating some guy in her environmental lol na my guy draw my ear say bros name chairman your girl dey climb oh... lol na text message we take break up immediately... innocent lives have been condemned 'cos some one forget to use his brains and ask himself " is a gang worth my life? "

Its not gang related. Its likely a government covert assassination. He was going a documentary on a certain Dr Sebi who claimed to have found the cure for HIV as far back as 1985 and there were test subjects who could verify it. Dr Sebi was assassinated in an "accident".
Left eye of the defunct TLC group tried to do a documentary to uncover Dr Sebi's work but was also assassinated.. Shot 6 times and disguised to look like a gang war. And now Nipsey hussle? You have no idea how far these mega corporations (in this case the pharmaceuticals can go for the sake of money).
Or did you not hear about the Ex-CIA agent who confessed to have killed Bob Marley by putting some crystal pins laced with biochemical agents to trigger cancer, in his shoe at his hotel room while on tour?
Things happen bro.
Sometimes Demons have Human faces!

The Good ones Die young except the Power of God is with them, not just being Christians, but having the power, presence and mercy of God.

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

I just dey laugh, while reading all your replies grin grin grin

That is my earnest desire, that you should laugh always cheesy
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Gentleziggy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Violence does not pay
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Gentleziggy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
femtex007:
Gangstarism is a bad lifestyle
yeah violence does not pay
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Shaev7(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
luminouz:
N he is right!!!
Okay I have heard.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Kyllahmc(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
He's a BLOOD gang member living in a CLIPPS dominated Los Angeles...
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2019
soul95:

Its not gang related. Its likely a government covert assassination. He was going a documentary on a certain Dr Sebi who claimed to have found the cure for HIV as far back as 1985 and there were test subjects who could verify it. Dr Sebi was assassinated in an "accident".
Left eye of the defunct TLC group tried to do a documentary to uncover Dr Sebi's work but was also assassinated.. Shot 6 times and disguised to look like a gang war. And now Nipsey hussle? You have no idea how far these mega corporations (in this case the pharmaceuticals can go for the sake of money).
Or did you not hear about the Ex-CIA agent who confessed to have killed Bob Marley by putting some crystal pins laced with biochemical agents to trigger cancer, in his shoe at his hotel room while on tour?
Things happen bro.
Sometimes Demons have Human faces!

The Good ones Die young except the Power of God is with them, not just being Christians, but having the power, presence and mercy of God.

No confirmation ever on Bob Marley's supposed cancer trigger man but Nipsey has had a long hard run in with gangs this is going way back although I did ask myself why now?
why all of a sudden hmmmm you might be up to something, thanks for the heads up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby / Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.