Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Spilled Out! 21 Ways Any Musician Can Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spilled Out! 21 Ways Any Musician Can Make Money (238 Views)

21 Ways To Make Money As A Teenager In Nigeria / 21 Ways To Make Money Online / 21 Ways To Raise Fast Cash Online And Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spilled Out! 21 Ways Any Musician Can Make Money by EmmaxKeys: 1:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Hello, friends. This is one of the post that you will read once, but make use of for a life time! Everybody with a skill is always thinking out of the box for possible ways to make money. Even as instruments, or musicians, generally, it sounds archaic not to make good use of whatever skill you possess. Even church instrumentalists are thinking of other ways to make money, because people believe it is wrong to get paid as a worker in God's vineyard. Right?

But then, even with this purportedly right thought, there are countless ways a musician can make money in Nigeria. And I am right here together to unveil these secrets to you. Believe me! There are many ways to make money. You too can be rich. God desires the prosperity of His children, whether you are a gospel instrumentalist or not, it is not a sin to make money.

So here, after doing thorough research, i could see the desire of youths to make money ans leave poverty; so i brought up the best twenty one ways an instrumentalist can make money. I present you with twenty one ways to build wealth. They work well for any kind of instrumentalist, no matter the genre you play.
The good news is that it is a PDF. Once you have it, you have it for life. No one can take it..

But.......I am not going to release the PDF for free. Why?
1. People abuse free things.
2. It took me insurmountable pain, time, resources etc to compile ideas for you to get the best out of this.

Sooo...I will give it out for only 1,000 naira. Just 1,000 Naira. That's all!
I have had testimony on how powerful the PDF is. Don't dull yourself! Grab this opportunity.
To purchase yours, and for payment details, kindly chat +2349031821332 on whatsapp. Thanks.

Check the images below for proof if reality.

https://www.playthepianos.com/2019/02/how-to-make-money-as-instrumentalist.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Retire, You Only Get To Refire / Recommend A Reliable Dispatch Rider/pickup And Delivery Service Within Lagos / We Do Painting Job, Cleaning Job And Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.