Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Believe Someone Will - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Believe Someone Will (369 Views)

Right Now, I Believe The 5 Easiest Ways For A Nigerian To Start Making / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Someone Will by issylarry(m): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm a graduate with a 2nd class upper,I finished 2013.Had some experience as a Customer Service Officer,I also have creativity and a unique ability to do and adapt to lot of things,I do graphic designing to create content,i also have knowledge in digital marketing, promotion and distribution of product and service.I am looking for a part time job,please anybody should help a brother,i am ready to be a virtual assistant or a remote worker.I work for you and you pay me..please,i am begging .my number is
Re: I Believe Someone Will by shgenius123: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2019
6.2 million people have no jobs......REHARGE AND GET PAID(RAGP) is here to rescue as many who can say YES to RAGP.
Join me on https:///GREn5sUPJY3CLnQAFPENLX to know how or drop your number
Re: I Believe Someone Will by Fxmanager(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
issylarry:
I'm a graduate with a 2nd class upper,I finished 2013.Had some experience as a Customer Service Officer,I also have creativity and a unique ability to do and adapt to lot of things,I do graphic designing to create content,i also have knowledge in digital marketing, promotion and distribution of product and service.I am looking for a part time job,please anybody should help a brother,i am ready to be a virtual assistant or a remote worker.I work for you and you pay me..please,i am begging .my number is 08023628382
Visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5104448/earn-more-than-1000-passive

(1) (Reply)

Norwegian Refugee Council Current Recruitment / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019, Starts Today, Check How To Apply Here / All2u Foundation (ngo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.