Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy (1392 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by Victni: 4:14am On Apr 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Its has been reported that the man, Kolade Johnson A.k.a KayLow who was killed by SARS stray bullet while watching Liverpool FC match on Sunday afternoon at Olu Aboderin Street, Onipetesi, Lagos State, had an handsome baby boy and a beautiful wife. Gistvic Reports.

Kolade Johnson was also the only boy of his parents who had a beautiful wife and handsome son named Jason.

Watch Video After He Was Killed:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/man-killed-by-sars-kolade-johnson-was.html

1 Share

Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2019
See fine wife wey he leave behind.... Chai
Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by OddsIsland(m): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2019
This Country is a joke. Is it not Pastor that claimed the disbanded them? They simply used the ward " Disbanded" Changed to police uniform and continued their crime. Now it's even difficult for most people to know the Sars guys. Lots of Lunatics in that Division.
Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by spinna: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2019
These pple might trigger a bloody revolution. Political thugs in uniform. The fires that blocked the express road in Mangoro are a warning.

Ganduje caught on tape collecting dollar bribe wasn't harassed. The politicians and police are more corrupt than any yahoo boy because they kill innocents as well. If the youths go Beserk...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by olureignforever: 5:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Sars again.
Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by VulgarLee(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by Nukilia: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2019
spinna:
These pple might trigger a bloody revolution. Political thugs in uniform. The fires that blocked the express road in Mangoro are a warning.

Ganduje caught on tape collecting dollar bribe wasn't harassed. The politicians and police are more corrupt than any yahoo boy because they kill innocents as well. If the youths go Beserk...

That is the country we belong to. Nothing will happen in the end. This is a lawless nation!
Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by 2shure: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Daz y i dont jus dey waka any kind waka
D other day dem obtain me for owode onirin 5k
The coti say na 100k i go pay say i be street boy
Or we go station.
Me wey nor dey stay lag
I give am 2k.
He behin cork gun
We be 5 for inaide motor
My senior man relate wit am he say 20k last
Last last na 5k we take move
Men no tims for ajebor o
If i ean dey speak ajebor he goncollect 50k
Men u gas street o.
Experience don make me wise
We dey learn everyday
On sat i don kush inside motor tire for ladipo near that tjunction wey dem use dustbin take do road for ladipo.
I go buy ese change. Carry my samsung s9 follow body.
I don smoke.don dey tired.forget am for bench
Cos ac man dey frustrate us.
Na wen i wan make call,i begin dey find my s9
I don dey sweat already. Men dah woman too kind abeg
She gave me back the phone say she wan pick pure water bags and cigar for ground naso she see am.
Men i gave her 2k free
Fuc
I for don drink sniper by now
Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by Oblongata: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Sars on the beat. . .
Re: Man Killed By SARS Kolade Johnson,was The Only Parent's Child And Had A Baby Boy by SolexxBarry(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2019
So this is how,a bread winner and mentor died

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Goes After Director / Disturbing Video; Police Man Stoned To Death In Akure By Irate Mob / Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.