Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m (22216 Views)

Davido Gifts His Cousin Tunji Adeleke Over N5m Cash On His Birthday (video) / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2019
How is this my business? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by farem: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Ayodele70:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been all over Instagram yesterday making lots of revelations, after people bashed her for changing her son's surname to 'Dikeh'.

According to her, they can kiss her bad big bleached surgical ass. She then went ahead to reveal that she will have a 3rd cosmetic surgery, and it will be worth over N5m.

"Btw my 1st surgery was 5million second surgery 4million and the 3rd which im yet to go for is wey more than the first cos its my last!!" she wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-next-cosmetic-surgery-will-be-worth-over-n5m.html

She should just remember Stella Obasanjo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by AmazingELixir: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin grin

Tonto my geh....I love you sweetie not even a thousand surgeries can change that..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by sukerefakere(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Shebi Na your body
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Izabel:
Happy birthday .Courtesy of our company we're giving away the sum of 25 thousand to every celebrant today.
Forward us your account details and we'd respond to you promptly. smiley

Account no: 1090938444
Account Name: Olumide Nebuchadnezzar
Bank: GTB

If them born you well make you no send that 25k undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by wealthdeejay1: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2019
It's your life,live it the way you like and when the repercussions arise don't blame anyone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Adakintroy: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2019
AND some of una women go blame men if them dump this kind human being.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by kakale1: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Either you want make a u turn to rebirth yourself none is our concern mean while you are ungrateful of the way God created you judgement shall hold on one day spit***cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Izabel(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

Account no: 1090938444 Account Name: Olumide Nebuchadnezzar Bank: GTB
If them born you well make you no send that 25k undecided undecided undecided
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by bigdot1759(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Her mansion don ready for HELL FIRE
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by solomonayo319: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Read below
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by nwakaibeya1: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tonto your Surgery should include adding height to your short size as that will be better for you than to be pint size . Never knew that your Jesus also told you to do cosmetic surgery?? Good to know

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Your body your life smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by godofuck231: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
thank you Jesus , thank god finally, its a brain surgery
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by SURElee(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
I pray make you no die leave your pikin on that surgeon's table. E be like u no Wan learn. All these surgeries after only one child, when u have anoda child you will change even your heart and kidney. Isorait!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by eventsms(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
People should not take this ashawo woman serious, she is prodigal daughter to his family and his ex-husband family .

She can do her surgery without posting it online.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by kingjrofficial(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
What a Disgrace...

On and off Alter geh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Reelmii: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
stella Obasanjo, please be ready to receive ur mentee
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by hollywater: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maybe she should try and find out how late Stella Obasanjo died.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Boss13: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is a woman who called her ex-husband a fraudster and yahoo yahoo man. Can someone remind me what is Tonto’s job again. She is yet to feature in a movie. If you ask me this is yahoo plus
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by tunize(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
She even said its her last okay oooh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by hybridblood07(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
This Cosmetics surgeons won't tell you the side effect of the surgery. I pray you don't end up looking like Celine Dion at age 50
Ayodele70:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been all over Instagram yesterday making lots of revelations, after people bashed her for changing her son's surname to 'Dikeh'.

According to her, they can kiss her bad big bleached surgical ass. She then went ahead to reveal that she will have a 3rd cosmetic surgery, and it will be worth over N5m.

"Btw my 1st surgery was 5million second surgery 4million and the 3rd which im yet to go for is wey more than the first cos its my last!!" she wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-next-cosmetic-surgery-will-be-worth-over-n5m.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by seangy4konji: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Her coup of tea..she can do it without telling me..

I care less
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Icon79(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
One thing I am sure of, this 3rd cosmetic surgery isn't gonna be her last. And you can take that to the bank!

Cosmetic surgery is like tattoo, once you ink one you keep going back.

O pari

sinaj:
Your money, your fake ass, your life.

Just remember that you are in naija sha and there is nothing emergency response incase your balloon goes off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by slomon24: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
moral decadence at the highest..shame!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by marygold(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please tonto,don't make that little boy motherless
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by win3k: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
The only time you can see what your babe looks like is after shower, without makeup and fake hair, these days even what you see nak3d is fake yansh, breast maybe even toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by importantperson: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
What if she dies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje's New Look After Working-out (Pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.