Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo (546 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo by thethronemedia(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2019
During the 11th Bola Tinubu Colloquium in Abuja on Sunday, The Peoples Democratic Party, said the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, was not saying the truth when he said the PDP never completed any major infrastructural project in 10 years.

The VP in his words said, “At the last colloquium, I said that Nigeria’s main problem is not a lack of ideas, it is not a lack of projects and programmes, it was most of the time with experience in the past, a lack of integrity in leadership and corruption in particular. That was the reason why we were finding it difficult to make any progress and I think that was why we earned $383bn in four years, 2010 – 2014, the highest ever in the history in our country and yet Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was not done and Lagos-Kano Railway was not done. All the things that were supposed to be done were not done.

He stressed further, “You cannot point.......

Continue reading:
http://thethronemedia.com/2019/04/01/stop-lying-against-the-party-pdp-tells-osinbajo/

Re: Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo by iammo(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2019
PDP should counter his ascertion with proof, a party that can't complete it's abuja headquarters after receiving donations from the likes of dangote

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo by thethronemedia(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2019
iammo:
PDP should counter his ascertion with proof, a party that can't complete it's abuja headquarters after receiving donations from the likes of dangote
Was also expecting him (I mean the PDP guy) to actually point at some projects as reference though. The only truth I deduced is that the PMB should just focus on the job ahead and forget the blame games..... We've heard a lot of that in the last four year.
Re: Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo by Reversepussyking(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Motherfucker!

look this oduduwa pastor, politics is not for you and please stop lying for christ sake.

tradermoni ministry.

spit

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying Against The Party- PDP Tells Osinbajo by thethronemedia(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Reversepussyking:
Motherfucker!

look this oduduwa pastor, politics is not for you and please stop lying for christ sake.

tradermoni ministry.

spit
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Bandit Leader To Emir: Join Hands With Miyetti Allah To Avoid Bloodshed / Bauchi Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Recovery Of Stolen Funds / Akpabio’s Alleged Expulsion: When Shamelessness Becomes Habitual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.