Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo (15419 Views)

Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles / Afegbua: Peter Obi Prefers Globetrotting Rather Than Meeting Voters In Nigeria / Mohammed Adoke Rejects EFCC Custody, Prefers Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by pastorcyrus(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Amitez:

More reason you should also thank God for Bukola Saraki. Saraki was the voice that God used to stop Tinubu's quest for VP and hence, you came into the equation. Unfortunately, you forgot Saraki just as the butler forgot Joseph (Gen. 4:23). Saraki's sin is because he stopped Tinubu from the VP position ... chikenna!
Brother, your Papa born you well, God used saraki to stop tinubu so that osibanjo will come into timeline. He should be grateful to saraki than tinubu
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by gaskiyamagana: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
God punish all Nigerian politicians
God punish Buhari
God punish Osinbajo
Punish Saraki
Punish Akpabio
Punish Tinubu
Punish Oshiomole
Punish David mark
Punish Dino Maleye
Punish Adeleke
Punish Ameachi
Punish Wike
punish Jonathan
Punish Atiku Abubakar
Punish El Rufai
Punish all of them
Infact Bleep Africa, Bleep west Africa, Bleep Nigeria, Bleep SE, Bleep SS, Bleep Sw, Bleep North Central
Bleep everybody
Infact God should come, let all Nigerians go and rest!

Stoooooopid people
Tramadol, tramadol, tttrrraaammmaaaddoollll.
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by gaskiyamagana: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
pastorcyrus:

Brother, your Papa born you well, God used saraki to stop tinubu so that osibanjo will come into timeline. He should be grateful to saraki than tinubu
Story, stories to OTOOGE descendants

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by muykem: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
You day of reckoning is coming for your careless and irresponsible words spoken against this man. Nairaland really gives nonentities opportunities to throw shots at achievers. It is abnormal
which day of reckoning are you still talking about again? Somebody came from terrible backwardness background without past, present or any hope for future. Frustration lead him to always oppose success, he is already in the day of reckoning.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Very true, that's why she's on Facebook, Twitter Instagram.
Ur IQ level shA.....so evwrybody on social media doesn't live quiet life?
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by SanusiGworo: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
Ur IQ level shA.....so evwrybody on social media doesn't live quiet life?

How would you have a quiet life when your husband is VP and you're all over the social media showing off?
I know it's hard but try get sense bro.
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by obailala(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
bastardmod:
You are a hypocrite and a complete fool... Useless idiot. Fake pastor
Take a glass of water man...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by daddio(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
bastardmod:

Thank God for betta name una carry com from heaven

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
SanusiGworo:

How would you have a quiet life when your husband is VP and you're all over the social media showing off?
did u see her showing off on social media?....what does 'show off' means to u?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Danwakae(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
U NO DEY FVCK YOUR WIFE WELL

SAME TO PMB
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by daddio(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
God punish Buhari
God punish Osinbajo
Punish Saraki
Punish Akpabio
Punish Tinubu
Punish Oshiomole
Punish David mark
Punish Dino Maleye
Punish Adeleke
Punish Ameachi
Punish Wike
punish Jonathan
Punish Atiku Abubakar
Punish El Rufai
Punish all of them
Infact Bleep Africa, Bleep west Africa, Bleep Nigeria, Bleep SE, Bleep SS, Bleep Sw, Bleep North Central
Bleep everybody

Stoooooopid people

As una dey rake so hope no be say na for Fire of Mountain (abi na Mountain of Fire) una dey so?

If God no punish dem.
Shey mak we send Ogun thunder make e com do rehearsal for una head? grin
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by daddio(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
JudeIsok37:
Read below it

APART OF SCAMMING NA WETIN UNA FIT DO AGAIN?

ABEG GO LOOK FOR LAND FOR YA VILLAGE TO FARM JARE
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by wj26584(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

That woman is a pillar of prayer and encouragement. You don't find their type easily in this wayward generation. I heard since they moved into the Villa, she has been sold out to fasting and praying for her husband. They say most of the time, she is quietly praying for her husband. Why won't he be kept alive, why won't the days of his glory be prolonged. For the sake of a righteous man, God can shift the day of judgement for the wicked.

Richdad

I have been watching u for sometimes now, u speak with so much wisdom....thumbs up.
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Yankee101: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
B4 nko

She nearly lost you in a plane crash

Buhari for just replace you with short elrufai
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by masseratti: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Amitez:

More reason you should also thank God for Bukola Saraki. Saraki was the voice that God used to stop Tinubu's quest for VP and hence, you came into the equation. Unfortunately, you forgot Saraki just as the butler forgot Joseph (Gen. 4:23). Saraki's sin is because he stopped Tinubu from the VP position ... chikenna!
please stop spreading lies, give that credit tobAmeachi... Like him or hate him he was the one that begged Tinubu to drop his VP ambition, no one could av stopped Tinubu if he had nominated himself except for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
9gerian:
The same Saraki called Osinbajo a mere commissioner forgetting the man was also a professor of law.

It is God that directs the affairs of men...

Did you hear it from sarski's mouth or can you give me a link to any major newspaper that reported it? Spreading fake news says a lot about your intelligence.
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by divsontech: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
bastardmod:

You are even the worst fool for calling him fake pastor. and If you are not careful I will deal with you. big fool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by DBossNG(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
SHAKABOOM:
So wetin make we do na?Abeg make she go wash Madam Aisha pant joor.

I luv iron ladies,lionesses,Amazons ad Fire ladies..They bring out the best in dia men ad when dia man is down they fight on.Quiet ladies are too timid and can easily be oppressed.

Your opinion changes nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Westsida: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
SHAKABOOM:
[b]So wetin make we do na?[/b]Abeg make she go wash Madam Aisha pant joor.

I luv iron ladies,lionesses,Amazons ad Fire ladies..They bring out the best in dia men ad when dia man is down they fight on.Quiet ladies are too timid and can easily be oppressed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by BrownRoofRep: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
... And tying head gears. grin
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Westsida: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
SanusiGworo:

You lack basic comprehension. That’s why you sprewing trash!
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Westsida: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
[s]
masseratti:
please stop spreading lies, give that credit tobAmeachi... Like him or hate him he was the one that begged Tinubu to drop his VP ambition, no one could av stopped Tinubu if he had nominated himself except for Buhari.
[/s]

Both of you just sprewd trash!
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by masseratti: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Westsida:
[s][/s]

Both of you just sprewd trash!
good for you... Happy now?
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Oluromantic: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
SHAKABOOM:
So wetin make we do na?Abeg make she go wash Madam Aisha pant joor.

You're qualified to say this only if you've lived with such an iron for years. Same advice I give ceecee fans on bbnaija... Watching and admiring an iron person is totally different from living with such.

So if I were to be ur advisee, I'ld send u back, go get the experience first than just saying it. I have d experience and when I weigh their good sides and bad sides (cus everybody has both), I'll say living with such an iron is not a good bargain, being an iron is worthless and supporting them is senseless.

Quietness has dribbled many outspoken people..silence confound the loud. I'ld rather be a wise serpent that harbours d venom that can completely affect peoples life at the slightest sting than a noticeable lion ranting here n there. Even the bibles tells us to be as wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.

Once again I admit, they're interesting to watch and easily admirable in their actions but living with them for years is my point.
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
God punish Buhari
God punish Osinbajo
Punish Saraki
Punish Akpabio
Punish Tinubu
Punish Oshiomole
Punish David mark
Punish Dino Maleye
Punish Adeleke
Punish Ameachi
Punish Wike
punish Jonathan
Punish Atiku Abubakar
Punish El Rufai
Punish all of them
Bleep everybody

Stoooooopid people
you missed your drugs right? sorry you will be fine.
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by kashfoot(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
All he keeps saying is well documented .. Your cup is filled up and you would meet your waterloo soon
Richdad50:
Your day of reckoning is coming for your careless and irresponsible words spoken against this man. Nairaland really gives nonentities opportunities to throw shots at achievers. It is abnormal
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
By their statement you shall know them
I am generally polite "Amen"
In my mind"crazy crap"
Deception
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
God punish Buhari
God punish Osinbajo
Punish Saraki
Punish Akpabio
Punish Tinubu
Punish Oshiomole
Punish David mark
Punish Dino Maleye
Punish Adeleke
Punish Ameachi
Punish Wike
punish Jonathan
Punish Atiku Abubakar
Punish El Rufai
Punish all of them
Bleep everybody

Stoooooopid people
Any problem?
Re: My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo by wonder233: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't care, she can prefer any life she wants, it has nothing to do with me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) / Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.