Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State (1910 Views)

5 Cardinal Points 4 Accurate Quantities Of Woods U Need 4 Ur Roofing Project. / A Roofing Project For A Client At Owerri, Imo State / A Roofing Project At Mowe Behind Redemption Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
The most dangerous people in the world are not the tiny minority instigating evil acts, but those who do the acts for them. For example, when the British invaded India, many Indians accepted to work for the British to kill off Indians who resisted their occupation. So in other words, many Indians were hired to kill other Indians on behalf of the enemy for a paycheck. Today, we have mercenaries in Africa, corporate armies from the western world, and unemployed men throughout the Middle East killing their own people - and people of other nations - for a paycheck. To act without a conscience, but for a paycheck, makes anyone a dangerous animal. The devil would be powerless if he couldn't entice people to do his work. So as long as money continues to seduce the hungry, the hopeless, the broken, the greedy, and the needy, there will always be war between brothers.

Suzy Kassem
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
we are here for you, stay home and stay safe
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2020
Trust your instincts, know what you want, and believe in your ability to achieve it. Rules and conventions are important for schools, businesses, and society in general, but you should never follow them blindly.

Biz Stone, Things a Little Bird Told Me: Confessions of the Creative Mind
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Call us today
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2021
We are waiting for your call today concerning anything roofing
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 4:33am On May 06, 2021
I pray for you this morning,
You shall by His grace and power be lifted above every ugly situations prevailing around you,
No matter what happens you shall celebrate and be celebrated.
As the Lord lives destiny helper will locate you,
Finally l decreed and declared by the ability and the capability of the Almighty God,
Evil one will not knock at your door.
Hunger will not be your portion,
God will raise you and make you a blessing to others around you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a merciful Thursday. Shalom.

Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 5:15am On May 22, 2021
This cool morning,
I decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,
Everything that is bringing joy and happiness to you shall not turn to sorrow.
Everything representing pillar which support your life will not collapse nor be pulled down by the power of darkness.
May the God of great mercy have mercy on you and see you through this trying period.
May the blessings of the Lord fill your life and open unto you the door of breakthrough and good success.
Your wilderness experience is over!!!
Your morning of joy has come..... Halleluyah!
You will end this month well with this song.. " He has done so much for me. I can not tell it all".
Do have a blissful Saturday and fruitful weekend. Shalom.
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is a good God, happy new week

Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bruce Feirstein
If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough.
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is a good God

Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03
Happy Sunday everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

INVEST IN LAND AROUND LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA RESORT NOW THAT IT’S VERY AFFORDABLE / Lands For Sale In Asaba Delta State, Off Admiralty Drive From N1.5m / Please Lawyer Help Me Answer This Questions. I Am In A Fix With Omoniles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.