Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Freelance Marketplace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Freelance Marketplace (185 Views)

How Do I Get Jobs On The Upwork Freelancing Platform As A New Nigerian Freelance / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Freelance Marketplace by Civakumar(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Hello Nairaland. My name is Civa. I work on fiverr and freelancer. And as every freelancer knows their terms and conditions is very bad for Nigerians starting with PayPal payouts which isn't supported in Nigeria. And 20% interest on jobs and also 14days waiting in order to cash out. I and my friend decided to make an online freelance marketplace that solved that issue. Targeted for Nigerians. With bitcoin payouts which you can easily sell in remitano. And bank transfers to your local bank. And 8% interest on works. And also a wait day of 5 days. We haven't launched yet as I am still Trying to register in Corporate affairs in order to get official bank account . I just want to know if we are doing the right thing. Please tell me

(1) (Reply)

Loan For Business Around Ajah And Environs / Why We Install MS Office Setup Using Tech Expert / Leadership Vs Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.