Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Chopper Crash: Kogi Govt, Security Chiefs Would’ve Been In Trouble Had I Died-vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chopper Crash: Kogi Govt, Security Chiefs Would’ve Been In Trouble Had I Died-vp (246 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chopper Crash: Kogi Govt, Security Chiefs Would’ve Been In Trouble Had I Died-vp by janefblog: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has revealed those that would have been in trouble if he had died in the February 2nd chopper crash that happened in Kabba, Kogi state.

The VP in his sermon on Sunday said those in charge of his security, his protocol and the Kogi State Government among those that would have been in trouble by now, trying to explain what laid to the unfortunate incident.

Expressing his gratitude to God for saving his life, Osinbajo clarified that him surviving the crash have saved all those that....https://janefblog.com/5729-2chopper-crash-kogi-govt-security-chiefs-wouldve-been-in-trouble-had-i-died-says-osinbajo/

(1) (Reply)

My Performance Earned Me Reelection -buhari / 180 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya / 2019 Budget: Senate, Minister In Hot Verbal Exchange Over Status Of Private Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.